Sneaky

By TasedAndDazed - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I snuck into my boyfriend's house because I knew his parents wouldn't be there. Later, I woke up in a hospital bed because his sister thought I was a burglar and tased me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 616
You deserved it 43 644

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AriesAngel41288 0

Way to go killer. If you're gonna sneak in, make sure the boyfriend is there to greet you. Moron.

samurijack22 0

Yea she could of been climbing a tree to get her boyfriends window and got tased and fell out the tree. She might have snuck in the house, got tased, and fell and hit her head off something. Since no one knows all the details it's not really anyone's place to call her a liar.

Comments

#34 you gotta love him. not only is his grammar horrible, but he doesnt know what i taser is. it electrocutes you. it doesnt inject toxins in you

"A shock from a taser equivalent to rubbing your socks on the floor and then touching someone." Are you serious?? I saw a video of a cop being tasered by another cop (on purpose, for an official demonstration in front of other cops) and he collapsed. This bloke was big, 6 feet, prob 200lbs. It is not the equivalent of rubbing your socks on the floor and touching someone. Do a bit of research.

To all the losers saying "fake" or "tasers don't put you in hospital": YOU DON'T KNOW ALL THE DETAILS. People have been killed by tasers used incorrectly. What if the boyfriend's sister tased her several times? What if she collapsed and hit her head on something? What if she had a heart condition that reacted badly to the electric shock? Generally playing soccer doesn't put a person in hospital either, but if something goes wrong WHILE you're playing soccer you could end up in hospital! You don't know all the details therefore you cannot call 'fake'.

If his parents weren't home then why did you have to sneak in the house?? YDI for not waiting for your boyfriend to come to the door and let you in. I always wait outside until my boyfriend comes to the door- whether his parents are home or not. It's called respect, otherwise you're trespassing whether it's your boyfriend's house or not.

WHY would you do that? Why would you risk getting shot or tazed? This should be marked in your list of stupid things NOT to do.

i HATE it when you try to do something nice, and something unforeseeable goes horribly wrong. maybe we should just all be assholes, then no one will sit a 4-way stop signs telling eachother to go ahead.

That sounds like a very negative experience.

people saying fake are idiotss, look at all comments before you judge, i agree with the people saying you shouldnt have snuck in & got your boyfriend to greet you, i agree that YDI.

meta_knight_486 5