By chillnhill - 11/09/2015 02:31 - United States - Shippensburg

Today, my wife is unreasonably mad at me for telling our kids to call toilet paper, "Butt Floss". FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 759
You deserved it 24 639

chillnhill tells us more.

chillnhill 24

OP here, many thanks to those that saw the humor in this! For those that think "YDI", you should know that this happened a VERY long time ago and my kids have all grown up to be successful adults with rich fulfilling lives...

Top comments

Comments

There will be no butts in this arguement

It's spelled argument. There will be no butts in this argument!

There may not be any butts but, there sure is an ass! @28

I don't know. It was a funny line #1 made - clever :) But I don't think #28 was out of line correcting them. Most of the time the fml community is all over spelling mistakes

conman531 23

#28, there will be no grammar Nazis in this thread

UserError94 18

38, FML seems to be changing (for the worse in my opinion). Lately I haven't seen a single correction get positive votes.

My favorite is shit hole. my younger sister looked at me once and said "you literally just called me a toilet" and any anger that existed was drowned out to dying laughter.

"Today, my husband decided to teach our kids to call toilet paper "butt floss". He doesn't know why I'm mad. FML"

That's actually a good one! But I guess she's just mad because your kids might spread it and you guys will be known as those parents.

Every one knows that butt floss is really just a thong!! You will confuse your kids!

I'd be mad too if I found out I married a 12 year old

And I would be mad if I found out I married a stick in the mud

I would be more impressed than anything if you were legally able to marry a stick in the mud.

or someone without a sense of humor? which would be more welcome?

I'd be more surprised if It'd be legal to marry a 12 year old..

it will be a great childhood memory for them.

SweetSociopathy 24

That is the second time this week someone from South Africa has said that, or maybe it was you both times. Regardless, it seems you've forgotten the political, education, and health problems in your own country. You also have plenty of idiots, like the girl who faked suicide because her mother bought her an android instead of an iPhone. Don't stereotype people.

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

#52. the definition of epic- grand in scale or character.

I think this was clearly grand in character :P