Routine

By youaresodumb - 27/09/2010 04:19 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my girlfriend. I finished too quickly and apologized. She said she was used to it by now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 431
You deserved it 34 338

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shockskilletz 0

ah you mean the boyfriend you dont have

FYLDeep 25

You can always wear a strap-on to compensate for your lack of manliness.

Comments

happykate120 0

Wow your a monster in the sack.

MissErikaHart 0

give her some mind blowing oral, that's where the money is..

IphonFML 6

lol 30, ur picture is funnyy:P

_TONGAN_ 5

chew some trident gum...it's LONG LASTING!!!! lol

What's wrong with 30s picture? I love collages!

Are you saying that sarcastically? Cause its showing a typical blonde (who actually isn't even that hot, waay too skinny) with a shirt misspelling College (yes its meant to be College and not collage. Yes I know what a collage is stfu).

She's not too skinny, her boobs are just too big for her frame.

#113 are you kidding!!?? She is gorgeous!

ZoroFresh 0

I miss snicerdodles were has she gone ???

mduffy08 8

So it's been a year since 113 commented, who thinks he's still gay and single, still working at McDonalds with an IQ lower than turd? I do I do.

54 - She could have not gotten any, at all.

dudeitsdanny 9

I'm gonna assume he finished too soon for her to get an ******. And comsidering he apologized.. That he doesn't go down on her after to finish her off. I might call this worse than not getting any.

dudeitsdanny 9

He can use his fingers. There's more than one way, that was just an example.

You would be an awful sexual partner. Do you think any guy at all wants to eat a chick out after he just came? Do you want to give head after an ******?

He should give her head before he comes. Finish her off first, then he won't be such a failure in bed.

dudeitsdanny 9

114- Dunno who you're talking to, but I've had girls give me head after, yes. And I've gone down on a girl after if I finish while she still wants more. Not a big deal to some of us

hebes331 0

126, sounds like ur into eating dick too...

janise 2

@ BahBah_The_Sheep: Actually most girls would go down on a guy if she came and he didn't. You must be a really shitty partner if you're too selfish to finish the other person off if they didn't cum when you did.

iluvharryp 0

@114: There is absolutely nothin wrong with that...Sex is not supposed to be prim and property. Is definitely not pretty!

dudeitsdanny 9

Nawh. I just know how to please a woman.

#114 dude, at this point I think he should. and fyi the few girls that finish faster than their boyfriends, will definitely give him head.

imkool136 22

If it's been a while and I know I'll finish first, I start with oral to get her close, sometimes finish her, then we have sex, makes sure she finishes first and it's more intense for her cause she's already soaking.

FYLDeep 25

You can always wear a strap-on to compensate for your lack of manliness.

Joshbnuss 0

Aw, I understand.. wait I don't, my boyfriend doesn't cum fast.. ): sorry?

Shockskilletz 0

ah you mean the boyfriend you dont have

Damn- what did Tootsie do to inspire such wrath?

Chaith 16

"By the way guys, just letting you all know that I'm having greeeat sex!" No you're not. Nobody believes these kinds of people. Haha.

Stop hatin on tootsie how do you know whether or not she has a boyfriend

Easy people who brag about having sex are usual the ones not getting any. And also it ok if you cum early, just means ur turn on by her easily which is good&well "being used to it" she knows her limits and probably has a vibrator at home to finish the work you didn't do so chea o.O

wow. this is one of those I shoulda kept this to myself things.. I'm sure your girl will outsource for her next ******. jus sayin

lostinmymind121 0

I wanted to leave a comment... but you've said it all.

RedPillSucks 31

Don't be silly. It's too expensive to go to china or india for an ******.

BoyFromTheFuture 0

^what about Mexico. undele undele, arriba arriba!

iluvharryp 0

Home is where the heart is...but where is the ******. ;)

Shocks.. don't you have cats to play with? Thanks. (;

at least you go yours. no need to apologize for being a one pump chump