Bad sign

By Anonymous - 30/12/2010 01:28 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my girlfriend when she starts laughing and says, "Wow, this is just too funny." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 848
You deserved it 6 264

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lol get a sense of humor. chances are she wasn't laughing at the sex OR you were making those funny animalistic grunting noises.

sometimes in certain situations people dont know how to react. Laughing is one of of the most popular reactions.

Comments

lol get a sense of humor. chances are she wasn't laughing at the sex OR you were making those funny animalistic grunting noises.

stop sounding like a seal when you ******

She was probably watching Scrubs at the same time. The old series because the new ones are not as funny.

PuppiesFTW 5

isn't there already an fml just like this one?.... i mean exactly the SAME.

Yes man. Sex is funny. It can be entertaining get a ******* sack and suck it up. Don't be so self conscious. It's sex. Its super funny if you think about it.

put anthrax on her tampon....oh wait that's too far.....ask her if she laughing about how sloppy her vag is?

Some people laugh during sex out of excitement, or just because they're enjoying it. Don't take it up the butt OP.

Zayna_604 0

maybe she really wanted to have sex with you and when she realize she was she got excited and thpught it was funny how she got what she wanted... i dont knoww, im just pulling this outta my ass right now. 

Dejaay 2

hahah, or maybe she really wanted to have sex with him and then she realized how bad it was and thought it was funny how she had wanted to have sex with him so badly...

pulling out of ass... there is a joke there.

percawesome 0

lol... me too that's why i checked the answer to be sure was not the only one that had seen it

i had a girlfriend that used to sneeze while we did "whoopie". Scientest think its because the sex and sneeze, yawn, etc. parts of the braim are close together.

Parkinglotk 0

It's good that she sneezed. If she kept yawning that would be a downer :/ haha