Routine

By youaresodumb - 27/09/2010 04:19 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my girlfriend. I finished too quickly and apologized. She said she was used to it by now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 432
You deserved it 34 338

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shockskilletz 0

ah you mean the boyfriend you dont have

FYLDeep 25

You can always wear a strap-on to compensate for your lack of manliness.

Comments

Just go down on her or use your fingers. Just because the sex is finished doesn't mean you can't satisfy her. Believe it or not, penetrative sex is not the be all and end all of sexy fun.

v_garcia3 0

trust me a girl can NVR get used to a guy cumin fast...she's either cheatin or damn she must really love u!!!

Try using a desensitizing cream or a **** ring to increase your stamina. Also remember your tongue is a very good tool.

That's sad. Just pull out when youre getting close... take a break from time to time.

that's what I do! haha just be careful. =)

tcordell 0

so, they say that eating honey can prolong your stamina during sex...don't know if it works, but my guess is ur willing to try just about anything...oh, and FYL...

RedPillSucks 31

Just make sure there isn't a line of guys at the bedroom door muttering "Is he done yet"?

All men need for sex is a place, but women need a purpose. You have no idea what her "purpose" is--FML FOR HER. You should make a woman ****** 2 or 3 times before you come inside her. (Do you not have fingers or a mouth?) Your woman can be stolen from you. Quite easily in fact.

2-3 times? I'm okay with one! And it doesn't even have to be every time we have sex.