"shortcomings"

By Anonymous - 24/02/2018 01:30

Today, my girlfriend and I lost our virginity to each other, or so I thought. I heard her on the phone with her sister saying that I’m definitely the smallest dick she’s ever had, but the size of my bank account encourages her to overlook my shortcomings. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 903
You deserved it 631

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And that's when you leave and never look back. Don't stay with a gild digger. You deserve so much better.

Lie to her and tell her you just found out you have HIV. Scare her.

Comments

And that's when you leave and never look back. Don't stay with a gild digger. You deserve so much better.

5th_point_of_contact 8

I’m between putting the gold digging bitch in her place or just taking the high ground and not saying anything. Either way, you need to drop this chick like the bag of hammers that she is.

Tell her you overheard what she said, that you're dumping here, and then tell her that's it not the size of your organ, it's because you're playing in a CATHEDRAL.

Moist_Nipples 7

Lie to her and tell her you just found out you have HIV. Scare her.

manb91uk 22

I cannot like this comment enough!!!

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

Even though she is a gold digger I still think this is wrong...

I'd approve of this, but I'd also worry that could turn into a rumor spreading around.

Wintermelons 19

Love hate relationship with this comment, can’t condone it but... I won’t go after you if you do.

seems extreme. what she did was utterly horrific though but I feel two wrongs don't make a right here and that is also a big thing to lie about. (although so was the virginity)

I mean you could make her worry she might die. That is cruel and extreme

Lobby_Bee 17

Pretend you didn't hear what she said, start banging her as much as you can while you go out and find another decent female being. Dump old one when new one is found.

Idream 7

That's the best way to deal with an idiot that she is.

You dick might be short but her ****** is a gold mine. Better to know now.

OhNoezz 10

There has never been a more appropriate comment.

Donut_Wizard 23

I’m sorry OP, sucks that you lost your virginity to such a scumbag. At least you found out her true intentions and can end the relationship now. Keep lookong, I’m sure you’ll find someone worth your time.

Short ... cummings? Even you can’t stop insulting you!