Quickie

By cantgetitupcantgetiton - 14/01/2010 01:02 - United States

Spicy
Today, I realized that the amount of time it takes my boyfriend to get an erection takes longer than the actual sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 409
You deserved it 3 242

Same thing different taste

Comments

For some reason I keep seeing FML's like this a lot lately. And for those of you saying to dump him, or that it's OP's fault that it takes a while to get it up, I believe the point of the FML is that he doesn't last long during sex. But that's just me. Perhaps you should try the "Start and Stop" method, OP. It's simple really. In the middle of sex, right when he's about to blow have him stop and pull out for a 30 second breather. When he's calmed down, go right back at it. It may take practice to get it right, but I can assure you it has a 90% success rate. I don't believe this is either OP or her boyfriend's fault. Just unfortunate circumstances. Let's face it: most women just need more time and attention in order to ****** than men do. I'm sorry for the bad luck OP. Hope everything works out for the best!

I had the same problem with my ex. Still uncertain as to if he might actually be gay instead of attracted to me.

I have the same exact problem. Thing is, he can't keep it up for longer than a couple minutes..

i knlw this is late, but has he dumped you for a guy yet?