Scolded

By oopsies - 08/01/2010 01:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, after having sexual intercourse with my boyfriend, we went downstairs to find his parents had come home early and had heard everything. I then received a long scolding from his mother of how I'd disrespected her house. My boyfriend received a high-five and a thumbs-up from his dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 006
You deserved it 5 453

Same thing different taste

Top comments

amberbby69 6

I hate mothers like this. It's not like if you were having sex by yourself. If she's gonna yell at you, she should be yelling at her son too. I would've just walked away, lol.

my mom would probably ask the girl when she was planning on having kids... you have it easy

Comments

jajajaja nice!! she's just hating cuz u took her boy away lol tell her "you can say what you want but your little boy is my biges hoe" or "your little prince is my bitch" I'm sure shel shut her mouth and cry about it then she'll get over her self and get the fact that her boys a man

The guy is probably Spanish (Latino). I take Spanish at school, and their "j"s are kinda like our "h"s. If the person is Spanish, leave him alone.

Number 4 has the worst stutter. Nice doesnt even start with the letter J.

Spac3Ghost 0

its not a stutter. spanish people say jajaja instead of hahaha, its how they pronounce it =) and it was a laugh... he wasnt saying Nice with a j... fail brain....what a stupid bitch!!! (sorry...)

Thank you. Could you please explain this to coldasfire? He said, "Where's heard of English?". Thank you. Looks like I am not the only one here who knows some Spanish.

He said "Ever heard of English?". Autocorrect is just a b**** sometimes.

Kyren 1

My god, you are stupid. He/She was sarcastically pointing out how dumb it is to say jajaja. no one actually thinks its a stutter. Interpretation fail

amerrah 4

Umm spanish people say hahaha when laughing. not jajaja cuz that not how laughs sound. way to be a stereotypic ass.

Allison_H 0

^^ Way to be a stereotypical ass.

83--- Errr.... Actually the 'J' is pronounced as an 'H'... So technically, that /is/ how a laugh sounds. They just happen to say their letters differently, how weird is that?? But anyway, my point is; Everyone needs to stop being a jerk to everyone else. You can't really insult someone for being closed-minded or just plain stupid if you're not much smarter.

my mom would probably ask the girl when she was planning on having kids... you have it easy

amberbby69 6

I hate mothers like this. It's not like if you were having sex by yourself. If she's gonna yell at you, she should be yelling at her son too. I would've just walked away, lol.

jennifermm1986 0

pathetic parents...shamed for them

#7 Shut the **** up, no one cares. OP: I just empathise with your boyfriend , and his life seems awesome.

TheBitchOfChuckN 7

Apparently everyone else doesn't. All your comments make your likeability go down, so get off FML or live in eternal shame.

Who comes on FML to try and impress and/or get people to like them? Its the internet, no one gives a shit if someone doesn't like them. And if you do (sounds like you care), then maybe you should get off FML and re-evaluate your priorities.

Elisabetha Aarron 18

If you didn't care you wouldn't have commented.

drgnsf8 0

you disrespected her house and yourself.

who the **** calls it "sexual intercourse"? if your a teen, u sure as **** don't call it that. i call fake.

What's so bad about calling it sexual intercourse? Its the same thing , just a different name. I personally think its immature to mock someone for what they decide to call it when it is a CORRECT term.

Last I checked, you can call it whatever the hell you want. I know someone that calls it 'ooey-ooey'. There are actually no rules that restrict you from naming it 'Sexual Jim Boom' if you want.