Party girl

By not-so-happy-feet - 14/06/2009 23:41 - Canada

Today, I was at my friend's birthday party, dancing barefoot because my feet hurt from my shoes' heels. Apparently, someone dropped a glass on the dancefloor and didn't warn anybody. I ended up having to drive myself to the emergency room because all my friends were "having too much fun to leave." FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 092
You deserved it 6 477

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Oommffffffggg! Assholes to the nth degree!!!!! I so agree with 5. Feck em.

fyl for having really shitty friends. but ydi for taking off your shoes at a party like that. not smart. but still, sorry....

spitball1074 2

Some friends. Get a gun and shoot em about hundred times or so in non-lethal spots and be like "Sorry, I'm having too much fun to stop."

lyndis_fml 0

Bull. If you were dancing barefoot on glass, it was your foot that got injured. That much is obvious. Since you were dancing you can use your legs, which means your car's pedals are on the floor and you use your feet to push them. If you went to the emergency room, your foot was pretty badly injured. Therefore, you could not have driven yourself there. QED.

Maybe only their left foot had glass in it

Tweezers and a band-aid. Problem solved, Sherlock. Unless it was much much, drastically worse than what happened to me, then I would have dragged one of them out of there by the ear like an old lady and forces them to take me to see a doctor.

Prawn_fml 2

#4 Yes, however, if you're used to using both legs it takes time to adapt.

mehwhateverr 0

Your friends suck. You should find some new ones. FYL, though.

25 tweezers is a bad idea, if you don't do it right you can just snap off the outside of the glass, leaving the rest in your foot. 'too much fun to leave' that's a great excuse not to take someone to the hospital.... Be thankful you didn't have a seizure or a heart attack or something, you'd be dead because of your so called "friends"

Not a good idea You shouldve worn comfy shoes knowing full well you were going to a party with: -music -dancing -drinking And you couldve at least asked the host for a pair of more comfortable shoes YDI