Party girl

By not-so-happy-feet - 14/06/2009 23:41 - Canada

Today, I was at my friend's birthday party, dancing barefoot because my feet hurt from my shoes' heels. Apparently, someone dropped a glass on the dancefloor and didn't warn anybody. I ended up having to drive myself to the emergency room because all my friends were "having too much fun to leave." FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 092
You deserved it 6 477

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

musu_fml 0

#24 Not necessarily bull: if the car was an automatic, then only one foot is needed to drive it. That leaves room enough for one injured foot and one okay foot for driving. Even if it wasn't an automatic, you can still drive with a cut foot; it's just really hurt, which makes it even more of a FML if you're having to hit your pedals with a cut up foot. Ouch.

laurisshnazzy 0

Wow, everyone's saying "Who takes their shoes off to dance?"... Does nobody go out anymore? Kicking off uncomfortable shoes - heels or otherwise - is completely common.

See most people do this weird thing where they go, "Hey I'm going somewhere to dance maybe I should wear shoes I can dance in..."

birds_fml 7

I clicked both FYL and YDI it, because it sucks that your none of your friends were willing to help when you cut your foot all up, and it's your own fault for wearing such uncomfortable shoes that you had to go barefoot to dance. I don't even own a pair of heels, because they're so ridiculous.

FYL. You clearly didn't *have* any friends at that party, even if you thought you did.

WHY has anyone not said look where ur going next time and stop ruining the vibe at parties? YDI

That really sucks! I hope that your feet heal up quickly and that you find some better friends. For those of you who say that she deserves it, obviously you have never had so much fun at a party that you just wanted to keep going even though your feet are tired and sore. And also for those of you saying that you only need one foot to drive... Ever hear of manual transmissions? They have three pedals!! So you need both feet to drive.

pete675 0

Dude, 2 things: 1) New heels 2) New friends Got it? lol still funny

1) your friends are not really your friends 2) never, ever, ever take off your shoes in a dance floor