Party girl

By not-so-happy-feet - 14/06/2009 23:41 - Canada

Today, I was at my friend's birthday party, dancing barefoot because my feet hurt from my shoes' heels. Apparently, someone dropped a glass on the dancefloor and didn't warn anybody. I ended up having to drive myself to the emergency room because all my friends were "having too much fun to leave." FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 092
You deserved it 6 477

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

ohhhhshizzz 0

Where the hell does the OP say she was at a club, I highly assumed it was a friends party. Dipshits. Also, who cares if she's wearing heels. All of these "YDI for wearing heels" must either from women with ugly feet, stupid men, or 'feminists.' Heels are great for everything, like your calfs. But they also hurt, so you take them off. And really, who the hell carries flip flops in a purse? That is the most idiotic thing I have read to date. OP: Your friends suck, please get new ones.

TheSickness 0

Kill your friends. .-. They're douches. That would suck. D: FYL.

YDI for wearing heels to a birthday party that hurt you. The way I see it, anyone who wears painful heels thinks they make them look better. I have never in my entire life rated a girl on their hotness depending on their shoes. I HAVE, however, rated them on a scale of how retarded they look while they try to walk when their feet are perpendicular to the floor.

STVader 0

you have major douche friends. I would have driven you to the hospital even if I didn't know you. Unless I was impaired, in which case I would have called a friend and gotten you to that hospital.

baydestrian_girl 0

that's why i never take my heels off at a party/club whether my feet hurt or not...FYL though

#75-- Wearing high heels isn't just to make your feet look nice; they make your legs look longer/more sculpted and your ass more perky looking. I personally don't wear them because I find them uncomfortable, but many women do like them for how they make them look. If you can convince the rest of male society to stop judging women by their looks then maybe they would have the confidence to go in 'comfortable shoes' to a party, but in the meantime I really can't blame women who want to wear heels to feel pretty when they go out.

Wow. Your friends are assholes. Get new ones. What if something worse happens? Maybe you can sue them for not helping you haha.

the_walrus 0

I have wasted to much breath telling various women to put their shoes back on as there will always be some glass there for them to tread on.