Paperweight

By caramelkarma - 15/04/2009 19:47 - United States

Today, I woke up on my mom's couch with a wicked hangover. I made a mad dash for the toilet but felt the wave coming after two steps. I grabbed a bag of trash next to the front door and showed it no mercy. After I'd recovered and cleaned up, Mom asked if I'd seen the bag containing her Tax Materials. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 267
You deserved it 65 673

Same thing different taste

Top comments

castnerinho 0

damn. still. your mom needs to find a better place to put her tax stuff. In a "bag of trash"? not sure bout that lol

may_cause_fail 0

Good luck crashing on mom's couch next time you get drunk. :D

Comments

I'll give you credit for not puking all over the furniture or floor and at least making it into a trash bag, because I know how the whole projectile vomit thing goes (hungover or not) but it sucks that it happened to have her tax forms in that bag, lol. Not necessarily your fault if it's in a trash bag.

ffpoisongirl 0

#43 - You don't get hangovers from meth and heroin. You can OD, but hangovers are drinking territory. And to everyone yelling at him/her for getting a hangover: it's not something you can always control. The entire point of alcohol is that it lowers your inhibitions and makes you stop THINKING - including (and especially) about how much you've had and whether you'll get a hangover. I've seen people who rarely drink get hung over at a party because they lose track of what they've drank. And OP, while I feel bad for your mom, I definitely have to agree that she kinda deserved it for not finding a better place for her taxes. Every time I see one of my friends passed out/hung over, I keep all my good shit away from em just in case they feel the need to do a technicolor yawn.

iebabe 0

ok yeS i AM in TOTAL AGrrEMent.. But I AM LoST in UnDERSTaNding.. MAybE im SLow!!:] What is YDI ANd FHL?? HaHa.. ANd umM Way To GOo GEniuS.. TaLkin Bout Mom.. Using A TrAsh BaG!! SMART..

wtfdidido 0

#55 Your typing is fail.... SmARt...

lmao at 34, and 38 -- that was the point. you should've told her you wanted to be nice and took the trash out. serves her right for keeping her stuff in a trash bag near the door. clearly you were meant to think it was trash ready to go out. then when she complains about the puke you could be like "who would throw up in our trash can?! that's just nasty!!". :)

when are people going to lear to put, "Please do not puck in this bag?! I believe this is the second time someone has done this on here.

ineedadrink 0

I am sure your mom didn't think you were going to vomit in anything of hers... so YDI for getting wasted and being asleep on mommy's couch. HA.

Well first I dont' understand why you wouldn't put tax materials in a safe place...so this is partially your mom's fault. Also, this is partially YOUR fault because I've learned from this site that it's usually better to just go ahead and puke on the floor and clean it up than to puke INTO something that's not a toilet, becaus eyou usually end up puking on something important. Like childhood memories or tax information.