By Anonymous - 21/05/2014 16:05 - United States - New York

Today, I woke to my drunk mother trying to vacuum the lawn. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 850
You deserved it 4 365

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ElementaryEdGuy 18

I need to clean my house. Maybe I should get drunk for motivation.

Comments

\ 28

Hopefully she isn't running the lawnmower in the house.

StillUsesMyspace 22

2 hours later.... #26: why am I on vine again?

My friends mom actually does this... she has severe OCD

I think OP's mum was secretly sober and just being extra clean.

shes just getting rid of those pesky leaves.

schhichick 14

thats one long extension cord!

*Billy Mays voice* "Say hello to the all new OxiLawn, a new product that modernizes raking leaves by making your mum drunk."

I have vacuumed the lawn before, and I was sober!! But that was because I lost a small earring and couldn't see it so we got out the vacuum to pick up loose things in the grass and tipped it onto a mat.

incoherentrmblr 21

*Scottish guy for Scott's lawn care* "Brand new Scott's Lawn Vacuum. Cleans out harmful bugs and pesticides, and helps restore grass to it's healthiest and thickest. Make sure your mum is completely wasted before she uses it. Clean ya Lawn. Clean it!"

sempisaviour 17

#13 omfg I'm literally dying rn

#88 "Oh no, we've been cloned!" White Chicks ref if you don't get it.

threer 30

#111- Never explain your references. Especially if they're irrelevant. Just because it's relevant to another FML as well doesn't make it relevant in this one. Shoo, fly,

It's not irrelevant 122. I was saying that he made a comment after me with the same exact joke as mine, and he posted it a day after I did mine. So, that's where I got "cloned" from.

Oh my god this is brilliant! My mum is a bit of an odd one and does things like this all of the time, sober. Bless her.

Are you sure your mother isn't suffering from Alzheimer or some other type of mental degenerative illness?

Yes, she's an eccentric, and only in her mid-fourties. Also, since my nan got cancer she's been trying to live her life however the **** she wants, no holds barred.

#49 , please stop acting like a douche.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

#49 I think YOU are the retard here.

RedPillSucks 31

Not that this is the case but there is such a thing as early onset Alzheimer's

ElementaryEdGuy 18

I need to clean my house. Maybe I should get drunk for motivation.

juststephhere 23

You'd be surprised by how well it works

nlm92 15

Maybe if you wanna clean the liquor out of the bottle...

SemiAuto 21

Next she might mow the living room!

Yeah, OP needs to go ahead and lock down that mower before tonight just in case..

Lock up the gardening tools too. She might try to plant a vegetable garden in the living room.

"Hey mom, It's the grass is always greener, not always cleaner on the other side, step into the house again you drunken wench"

Only if the living room has shag carpet!

groovycrazyjoe 18

Drunk helps with housework as you can see

Better then her trying to mow the carpet in the living room.

Unless she has shag carpeting. In which case, make sure the John Deere has gas.

Well that's one way to cut down shag carpet. Too bad it does nothing for the horrible shade of green.

A new definition of spring cleaning

They were making a reference to the vacuums in space and the vacuum cleaner. Although it wasn't a very good one.