Paperweight

By caramelkarma - 15/04/2009 19:47 - United States

Today, I woke up on my mom's couch with a wicked hangover. I made a mad dash for the toilet but felt the wave coming after two steps. I grabbed a bag of trash next to the front door and showed it no mercy. After I'd recovered and cleaned up, Mom asked if I'd seen the bag containing her Tax Materials. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 267
You deserved it 65 673

Same thing different taste

Top comments

castnerinho 0

damn. still. your mom needs to find a better place to put her tax stuff. In a "bag of trash"? not sure bout that lol

may_cause_fail 0

Good luck crashing on mom's couch next time you get drunk. :D

Comments

AntiChrist7 0

chrash on your own seat next time, alcoholic

Why do YDI? Let me count the ways (1) for being that wasted on a Tuesday night. Get a job. (2) for not being able to handle your liquor (3) for not making it to the bathroom, the sink or any other convenient place (4) for sleeping on your mother's couch (5) for NOT bringing anyone home to do on your mother's couch (and to help you clean up in the morning)... next time, pull your t-shirt over your face and go to town pal.

That sucks for you both, and yet you both somewhat brought it on yourselves. Getting that drunk on a Tuesday night isn't exactly normal. All the same - she shouldn't be keeping tax materials in a bag of any kind, much less something that looks like a trash bag and is set next to the door.

Miss_Tyff 0

I think this is more of a "FHL" for having her tax material ruined by vomit. Why the hell did she put it in a trash bag and set it near the door anyway? That wasn't very wise. I'm not going to get preachy on you and say you shouldn't have gotten drunk, we've all done it, however....on a Tuesday??? That's not exactly normal, and if you don't live there, why would you have gone to your mothers to crash after getting drunk??

#69. The FML's take a little while to get moderated and approved before appearing on the site. Just because it came up on Tuesday doesn't mean that she submitted it on Tuesday.

Miss_Tyff 0

Don't give a shit. =) Doesn't matter what day it was, I wouldn't crash on my mother's couch when drunk.

warpedtourgurl 0

ha. you cant handle your booze.

just trying to clarify: the general consensus here is that your mom is a retard for putting her tax shit in a bag...which is obviously doing it wrong. amirite? i'd grab at least 100 folders from wal-mart and stick them on her dresser or bed for her to find. that way, the next time you find a way to blow chunks all over her financial life it'll really be your fault.