Multitasking

By Anonymous - 14/11/2012 21:28 - United States - Colorado Springs

Spicy
Today, was the day my girlfriend and I tried to 69 for the first time. Today is also the day I learned that I'm physically incapable of maintaining an erection after someone farts in my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 238
You deserved it 6 803

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Just don't make a big deal out of it. I'm sure she's humiliated enough as it is.

KiddNYC1O 20

Comments

SomeDeadRabbits 8

Maybe she thought you into that kind of stuff...

That's one of my biggest fears, to toot while going at it. And in the dude's face, no less! Awful! D: How embarrassing, I feel bad for your girl, OP! I hope you didn't make a big deal out of it.

ChelsieDawn 6

This is probably the funniest fml I've ever seen! Hahahaha!

BriannaRWatson 13

I'm sorry but this made me laugh so hard! Dude, it happens. Everyone farts, everyone. If you don't have those little awkward moments during sex then you're going to get bored.

RedPillSucks 31

That's not a little awkward moment. I can stand being a little bored if that's what I need to do to avoid getting my face farted on. Just straight boring sex for me....

RedPillSucks 31
alexxj9m4 0

Poor thing, I feel so bad for her. Just don't make jokes about it now and ever, it will hurt and embarrass her even more. Show her your a good boyfriend :)

It is normal for women to have gas after an ******. She probably is embarrassed enough so I wouldn't bring it up. It does suck for you though....

Sharkitaxrscary 12

So funny, and yet so nasty at the same time