The thrill of it

By andrew - 04/04/2018 06:00

Spicy
Today, I broke a world record on third-wheeling with my friend and his girlfriend. As we were driving back from the beach, I took a nap and woke up to my friend receiving head in the front seat. They knew I was awake, but they continued and finished. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 693
You deserved it 1 013

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CrazyTrainWreck 19

Gave my friend and his girlfriend a ride to his house back in highschool, as I was the only one in my group with a license and a car. Half way there they start doing the nasty and I was like really assholes? A sudden brake check was enough to ruin their mood.

Lobby_Bee 17

You were the third wheel in the fourth dimension for a brief moment. You broke physics.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Lobby_Bee 17

You were the third wheel in the fourth dimension for a brief moment. You broke physics.

bigdaddyeric 35

So? What’s the big deal? Did you want to give head to your bf while his gf drove and you were jealous?

So? Well putting aside that this is pretty disrespectful, it's downright dangerous. There is no way that dude can be properly focused on the road if his girlfriend is giving him a ******* while he drives.

ohsnapword 21

Unless she's really bad at it.

Am I the only one that thinks this is kinda fantastic? xD

I mean, if it was you, would you stop? i definitely wouldn't have. I don't think it's as bad as you make it. I have been with friends and they start ******* so you gotta find something to do while they finish.

Or he needs to find friends with class.

It's dangerous to do that while someone is driving and pretty rude to do it when someone else is with you, even if he is asleep. Wait until you get home.

i mean yes, it is rude, but I've seen people not care couple of times. All i was trying to say was that it is no record.

CrazyTrainWreck 19

Gave my friend and his girlfriend a ride to his house back in highschool, as I was the only one in my group with a license and a car. Half way there they start doing the nasty and I was like really assholes? A sudden brake check was enough to ruin their mood.

A few years ago, my bestfriend at the time suddenly started giving my brother head in front of me. She also once started fingering another girl while we were having a sleepover and I was in the bed with them trying to sleep. People that aren't considerate of others enough to keep it in their pants until they are alone, are assholes.

EnvyMe33 26

If it were you getting head and not your friend would you have stopped if your friend woke up? Maybe she wanted to show you how good she was at giving head so she could do it to you...

Why are there so many people in the comments defending this crap... y'all are nasty lol