Mommy milk time

By TheLastSerenade - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - Australia - Sydney

Today, I saw a woman breastfeeding her child at the local park. That would have been just fine if the child wasn't at least 8 years-old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 293
You deserved it 4 109

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zingline89 18

You got it all wrong. It was her husband, Benjamin Button.

This is gross and that's going to be one messed up and a clingy kid later in life!

Comments

"Hold on guys I'm getting hungry, Mom! Gimme that tit!"

missababgaga 19

Well that was quite a disturbing mental image I just had :o

missababgaga 19

I'm surprised that you're the first to bring that up! I thought of Game of Thrones immediately.

Pharmgrl03 9

How did you not wildly stare. I'm all for doing it in public. But 8? Really?

raraisbang 12

Only if the mother's name was Lady Lysa Arryn of the Vale.

Is he called Robin in the TV show or something? Thought it was Robert.

They changed his name to Robin in the show to avoid confusion between him and King Robert.

Oh, right. Thanks! I haven't watched it on TV yet, been reading the books first. That's why I was wondering.

Javee 17

That couldn't have been very titillating, but let's not implant any boob-type behavior.

That's the breast joke I've heard in a while.

BubbleGrunge 18

Hey, you wanna breast feed your mouth full of teeth child, that is your choice. However, a child that age should not be breast feed in public. At 8, children have already started developing their sexual libidos; not like horney teens, but they start appreciating a woman's body. I, personally, do not want to see a 8 year old sucking some titi...give him a damn juice box or pump that shit and put it in a cup. I'm sure I'll get thumbed down, but there is a time and place for all that; on a playground with other children watching is NOT the place.

I agree. I'm all for breastfeeding in public, but there is a time and place for everything, and this is neither of the two.

BubbleGrunge 18

Exactly, especially for a child that age!! "Hey mommy, Johnny drinks his mommy boob, can we try?"

Lookonthesunnysi 10

Not to mention the fact that kids can be very cruel. Nursing a child that old in public just gives other kids something to bully him/her about.

So you're saying that you think it's more normal for a kid to be sexually aware of its own mother than to drink breast milk?

BubbleGrunge 18

It IS natural for children to develop sexual ideas and desires at a young age; children are learning and exploring their bodies and that IS natural. However, there is no need to breast feed a child, who can functionally feed themselves, in public in view of other children and adults. Think about it, ever seen an eight year old checking out a woman or catch them talking about in appropriate things? I have, I was a preschool teacher for 8 years. Do you really think it's healthy to allow your child, who probably already knows about sex and attracted to boobs, to suck on your boob? I have no problem with someone breastfeeding in public; in fact, I don't have a problem with breastfeeding at all, however have some respect and class for yourself and those around you. If you need to breastfeed a child older than a year or two, than do it on the privacy of your own home. Also, sucking on nipples (both bottle or flesh) is really bad for a child's teeth; they should be drinking out of glasses and eating solid foods. Again, if you feel the need, stick the breast milk in a cup and go about your day!

I hope you're prepared for a debate about breastfeeding in public, mods.

TheDrifter 23

To begin said debate, I would like to state that I'm all for activities that bare breasts in public.

RedPillSucks 31

I'm not feeding off no bear *******!

blackvyper 8

Maybe it was her 'little person' boyfriend.