Mommy milk time

By TheLastSerenade - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - Australia - Sydney

Today, I saw a woman breastfeeding her child at the local park. That would have been just fine if the child wasn't at least 8 years-old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 293
You deserved it 4 109

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zingline89 18

You got it all wrong. It was her husband, Benjamin Button.

This is gross and that's going to be one messed up and a clingy kid later in life!

Comments

What's Joffery doing outside of King's Landing?

raraisbang 12

I think you meant "what's Robert Arryn doing put of the Eyrie?"

Are you sure that a) it was her son, b) what he was doing was breastfeeding, and c) he wasn't a LOT older than 8?

Da **** does it matter? You sayin' it was a midget sucking on titty? Like that is less disturbing to see.

301, if it was "midget sucking on a titty", then this FML suddenly becomes much more hilarious.

squideth 18

13 speak for yourself. How stereotypical of you to act like boobs are gifts to men and that everyone loves them despite the fact that they are literally painful to own sometimes.

I really cnt sit here and judge this woman without seeing it with my own eyes. Are you sure the kid was 8 I'm not sure if I trust your being able to judge age properly.

Mabye she breast feeds as a natural boob job

Don't like it don't look...easy as that.

Omg just like Robert Arryn in Game of thrones... He was 6 or 7 I think.

I understand that is rather disgusting but I don't understand why this is a "**** my life" if you weren't the one it happened to.