Mommy milk time

By TheLastSerenade - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - Australia - Sydney

Today, I saw a woman breastfeeding her child at the local park. That would have been just fine if the child wasn't at least 8 years-old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 293
You deserved it 4 109

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zingline89 18

You got it all wrong. It was her husband, Benjamin Button.

This is gross and that's going to be one messed up and a clingy kid later in life!

Comments

If he is eight, the colostrum isn't gonna do anything for him. What is your view DocBastard?

KingCeltic77 18

It reminds me of Grown Ups. "How old is he?" "48 months." "Mommy I want some of her milk."

I'm not against breast feeding but when the kid is 8 it's time to stop

ok just to put this out there breast pumps are very uncomfortable. also some children have problems taking to a bottle and what about those who are allergic to the materials. also womens breast milk is responsible for protecting the child from diseases. for like the first year or so an infant's imune sistem comes from the mother. another thing breast feeding is just like eatin g so why dont you guys eat in your house not out in public. i mean being offended by breast feeding is you assuming that your tender feelings are more inportent that the wellfair of the mother and child doing the feeding. most women who do this are considerate and try to be discreet so why do you feel the need to terrorize these women. i would personally beat the **** out of someone if they came up to my wife and child screaming about public indecency (and believe me i have seen people to this until the woman ran crying).

8 year old. Immune system argument is no longer valid at that age. Consider the possibility the Mother might be emotionally damaging the kid for her own need to be wanted and needed. Now, I repeat: 8 year old. This is an FML not a defend the boob pushers, have a laugh move on to the next fool!

Actually how does op knows that the kid is 8? I know some three or four year olds looking 8 years old! What he do, go up and asked? I highly doubt it.

Wow, that's just crazy...not being judgmental, I couldn't care less if a mom breast feeds her INFANT newborn on up to 1 yr old BABY in public..it's just that above 1 yr of age it should NOT be done in a public place as it looks more like too lazy/cheap to make/buy food for the child or an incestuous pedo mom proving she can get away with such in public...what's next, moms or dads holding their 10 yr old's penis for him while he pees in the urinal @ a public restroom? This is why I have little faith (if any left) in humanity...just saying.

Suggestion: Give the kid a drink in a bottle and a Rubik's Cube, not shove a nipple down it's throat. Raise it's IQ, not the mother's arousal and emotional disturbances to be needed. Hell, how things like this found their way into the gene pool is beyond me... Time for a bloody global population enema, clean out the bad shit and all that jazz. That kid ain't gonna amount to shit in life, wasted resources. Zoo animals have more worth as an educational entertainment for people.

sorry on my phone cant reply so 298- i wasnt particularly talking about this fml i was answering to everybody who gets their undies in a bunch about mothers breast feeding their infants in public. they seem to be crawling out of the floor boards. in reply to the fml i think this child is going to end up a psychopath. most of them have mother problems, and im not saying theyy absolutly will but they will be more likely to.

jennuhm 4

Was she hurting you? Prob not...her life her choices. Mind ya damn business