Meat is murder

By meatballz - 16/03/2010 04:28 - United States

Today, I went on my first date with a girl I have been infatuated with for months. At the restaurant, the waiter came while she was in the bathroom. I ordered steaks for both of us. Turns out, she is vegetarian, and doesn't like it when men are "overly aggressive." She called me a cow murderer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 448
You deserved it 43 754

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Cow murderer" is a bit harsh, but you should have waited for her to come back to the table. YDI

definately deserve it. you should never order for someone else, you idiot.

Comments

is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

purplemnm 9
xbixxgirlx 0

maybe u should have waited for her to get back ummm duh! Jesus I hate when guys do that.

damnrosi 0

how could you be infatuated with her and NOT know that she is a vegetarian? and you should not have ordered for her (that was probably the overly aggressive part, taking charge and telling her what she will be eating on the date)

wexou3 3

you dont order for a women without her consent on the first date . thats just the rule mate . be a gentlemen

madmonkeykilla 0

vegatarianism makes no sense I mean I know your against killing animals and what not but if you don't eat either some one else will or it will go bad on the shelf which is a waste as long as people like meat they will still cook it and sell it so what is the point of letting it go bad shove it your mouth and chew for god sakes!!

dudeface 1

On the plus side, maybe the next girl you get on with won't force you to choose between delicious ******** or delicious steaks. You're better off.

perdix 29

"How are you going to get your pudding if you don't eat your meat?" Looks like you'll have all that meat for yourself -- a metaphor for the rest of that date, I'll bet, and probably for your near future.

Sorry but YDI for ordering for her. Especially on a FIRST date.