Meat is murder

By meatballz - 16/03/2010 04:28 - United States

Today, I went on my first date with a girl I have been infatuated with for months. At the restaurant, the waiter came while she was in the bathroom. I ordered steaks for both of us. Turns out, she is vegetarian, and doesn't like it when men are "overly aggressive." She called me a cow murderer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 448
You deserved it 43 754

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Cow murderer" is a bit harsh, but you should have waited for her to come back to the table. YDI

definately deserve it. you should never order for someone else, you idiot.

Comments

tell her did if she wants you to stop eating cows and such you can't go down on her anymore

Fminetoo 0

Why would that be? Isnt that refered to as eating the pie? Or tossing salad if your extreme about it? If the OPs girl has such hate for meat; well I guess his "meat" is probably out of the question too!

I think what he meant was going down on his girlfriend would qualify as eating (out) a cow. Less subtly, calling the OP's date a cow.

@12 ouch - that would be a major burn.

"Cow murderer" is a bit harsh, but you should have waited for her to come back to the table. YDI

Ordering the second steak when it's not wanted just killed another cow for no reason

tell her that if she wants you to stop eating cows and such you can't go down on her anymore,sorry 4 a double post but Steve jobs is a majore dick Ryder so the iPhone comes with a built in dictinary that corrects u against your will

Maybe you should let it next time :)

you can turn that off you know, but I find it handy because the letters are so itty bitty little :)

Shove your meat in her and force her to like it! >:D

PsychoMerk 0
PsychoMerk 0

I don't wanna know how you knew that :x

ChocolateTazer 0

Merk, rape is legal only on Tuesdays.

bossiercitybeast 0

u should have known since u were a stalker . . l ----

SeedlessMe 13

Exactly-- You are, as you say 'infatuated' with this girl... Yet you obviously don't know shit about her... Hmmmm

Umm...that's kinda what infatuated means. Infatuation is when there's something you like about someone, but you don't know them well enough for it to be anything serious just yet. Hence it's used as an insult for a person's deeper relationship.

PsychoMerk 0

but meat is yummy :[ meat is murder.... sweet, juicy, tender murder :3

You shoulda ordered her some Tube Steak instead!

she deserves a slap and scream her: animals eat other animals. witch in animals count humans. Vegetarianism is a mental disease witch does not let the diseased get the fact that were omnivores, not carinvore but omnivore. Yes, were cruel. yes were brutal. But watch antilopes get eaten or snakes eating rates. were all the same Oh and FYL.

Vegetarianism isn't a mental disease, idiot. It's a dietary choice some people make. This could be due to their own morality, or sometimes health issues. Animals do eat other animals, but they don't rear them in painful environments. Bovine farming alone is causing massive damage to the environment. For this reason many people either reduce or eliminate the meat in their diet (Like the 'meat-free Mondays' campaign). I am personally not a vegetarian, but I have to say that describing this lifestyle choice as a mental illness is ignorant in the extreme.

SeedlessMe 13

So........... You eat humans? I've heard that actually can give you a mental desease if you eat a human brains!!! Eg: madcow desease anyone?

# 25, it`s which not witch, and it`s we`re not were, probably should learn how to spell before you start critisizing other people for being educated their own dietary choices. Being vegetarian hugely reduces the amount of forest that is cut down to provide grazing pastures for cattle. And yes we are omnivores, who are supposed to eat more vegetables than meat anyways, some people just decide not to eat any meat at all.

SeedlessMe - obviously tote_sucks is a humanitarian

I think SeedlessMe was referring to 25's comment: "animals eat other animals. witch in animals count humans." Although I could be wrong!

woops... that would make Finalninja447 a humanitarian

Actually, most vegetarians I know would have very little problem with people eating meat provided they went and found wild animals instead of treating the animals like a simple step in mass producing a product. In fact I know more than a few people who are "vegetarians" 90% of the time, except when they've freshly caught a fish or hunted their food or even just raised the livestock themselves in humane conditions. Animals eat other animals , of course, because that is the way of nature. But if you're trying to argue it's only natural that we consume hundreds of pounds of meat grown in factories, fed chemicals, meticulously and calculatedly turned into food supplies rather than treated as actual creatures, well, that's about as unnatural as you can get. There is nothing inherently wrong with eating animals, just the way we go about it.

For how intelligent you are trying to sound professing your knowledge there, you should really learn some grammar. For example, 'witch' should be 'which' and most annoyingly, 'were' had a ******* apostrophe in it - we're!!!

faxe 0

Go murder the real cow. Afterall cows are vegetarians.