Make it rain

By howler - 15/02/2011 06:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mother walked in on me rubbing $400 in $20 bills all over myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 295
You deserved it 64 693

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

OP is a god among men and should be honored as such.

For rubbing thousand maybe million of men's asshole. **** and sperm residue all over himself? To each his own...

People use $20 bills as toilet/tissue paper? News to me.

Some do for pranks, for sure. But so many people touch their balls, dick, asshole. Get sperm, snot or piss on their hands wiping it off somewhere. Picking their nose etc. And so it goes on and on for year after year between houndreds of thousand of people. Coins and bills are so disgusting. If you don't care about that, good for you. But I for one always wash my hands after dealing with money.

Say only 1/1000 people don't wash their hands after the bathroom or sex (and im being generous here, people are gross. The number is probably only 9/10 people wash their hands..). That will still add up to thousand of people grabbing that bill with filthy hands getting wahtever residue they have on their fingers on the money.

It's actually only 2/3 of people that wash their hands after they use the washroom :)

that just made me realise how disgusting money is....

You have nothing better to do with $400 than rub it all over yourself? (

I hope you were doing this over clothes, or they were fresh bills from the bank. Otherwise you might catch something.

now,trade those 20 bills in for all singles so it looks like you have a lot more,then go buy something sweet

That's not even a lot of bills to be rubbing all over yourself. Try singles, 400 bills would make it more exciting.

you should of yelled you were masturbating, then she wouldn't of found out lol

Jessephine 0

omg,bills which r full with bacteria...

SirEBC 7

$400? really? you can't even buy anything with $400. maybe a cheap mp3 player

BlackHoleSuns 0

I don't know where you are from but in America you can buy a damned good mp3 player for 400 bucks! It's known as an IPod touch. Ever heard of an IPod? Well they are not $400.

Maybe in zimbabwian dollars. A cheap mp3 player here costs like $30. with $400 you'll get an xbox here...

**** you I would die for 4 hundred dollars

Anaxes 5

#118 - Then you're just a ******* scrub. I could only buy 80% of a GTX 580 with that.