By Anonymous - 14/09/2012 05:28 - United States - Fort Lauderdale

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my mother rubbing one out. For the third time. I then had to explain to her, also for the third time, why pleasuring herself in the living room is inappropriate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 072
You deserved it 2 787

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mademoiselle_fml 34

I kinda want to know how old both of you are... maybe she's trying to give you a hint to move out ;p

Your mom sounds classy. Next time you're sitting there channel surfing, think about where that remote may have been.

Comments

Wow. That really must've took some long hard thinking to figure out that someone on fml's life sucks.

Personally I hate it when people do that; always rubbed me the wrong way I guess.

chesoes 8

91 - saying "yea I guess they did" or any other form of simplistic agreement is just as bad as commenting just to say someone else's comment sucked. We have the thumbs to prevent this kind of irrelevant commenting.

At least she isn't doing it in your room? But anyway that is really just wrong. She should know better than to do that

Hate to break it to you MsKati, but you probably have been on such a sofa. It's not that uncommon for people to have sex outside of their bedrooms...

RedPillSucks 31

Nothing like entering a room and having to asses which piece of furniture one can sit on or lean against which hopefully hasn't been tainted by bodily fluids. I can imagine having to enter such a place with those UV lamps that make semen stains visible. Does it also work for vaginal ejecta?

Oh you have, and will. I hear they make bubbles for people like you to live in... Not sure if those are all spunk free though.

Ummmm.... Not the best thing to admit if you're trying to defend yourself from someone judging you.

Eeeeew? But at least she's happy ^_^

iiAntheA17 7

Sure. You could say that. Whatever makes you feel froggy...

iiAntheA17 7

Sorry guys. Had to edit this. Accidentally posted twice. Just thumb it down... -.-

ShadowlessSpear 21
Mademoiselle_fml 34

I kinda want to know how old both of you are... maybe she's trying to give you a hint to move out ;p

SnipeFatPeople 6

Oh god, I can't even imagine walking in on that... FYL, just straight up FYL

Anyone else notice a mother cant "rub one out" ?

Why can't she? Masturbation for a female isn't just shoving things into the ******, most of the time it's "rubbing" the clit. So she most certainly can "rub one out"

How come this comment has 106 thumbs up, when it's nearly the exact post as number 1, which has 45 thumbs down? Just an observation.

SnipeFatPeople 6

Because he said "wow, fyl" just so he could say something real quick to be first. I actually added more to mine...

111 and 114: fair enough. I believe you meant something by your first post 114, like I said, it was just an observation :)

It's not really rubbing one out then, is it.

I can honestly say I know that feel. Except it was with my friend's little brother. Needless to say I don't go over there anymore....

friends brother and your own mother are EXTREMELY different!

6 the very fact that you "don't go over there anymore" is proof that this is a different situation. OP cannot simply stop going to their own house.

Your mom sounds classy. Next time you're sitting there channel surfing, think about where that remote may have been.

ReturnOfTheRat 6

0.0 its a scary world we live in

RedPillSucks 31

@9. Why the hell did you have to suggest that!? Now everyone's afraid of touching the remote. The TV has been on the Barney channel (subsidiary of Fox News) for days! Of course, we're standing in front of the couch, cause everyone's also afraid to sit on the couch. Strangely, no one has thought to manually change the channel on the TV.

57 - you can manually change the channel on a tv? Isn't that, like, what they did back in the olden days?

RedPillSucks 31

Yes, Despite the fact that all TVs still have a way to manually change channel, we always run around like drunk monkeys when the remote is lost.

Damnn if I had a mom like that I would be banging girls at my house everyday :P

My Virgin Sensor is beeping incessantly after reading this comment.

does the thought of it turn you on or something? :s

agonydrum 7

But because his mom chooses not poke herself in the living room he remains a virgin? I don't get it

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
DCvRkey2012 7

Last time I checked, classy doesn't start with a "K".