Make it rain

By howler - 15/02/2011 06:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mother walked in on me rubbing $400 in $20 bills all over myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 295
You deserved it 64 693

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I can only imagine "all over myself" means "all over my snowglobes" if this is in intimacy. :| Which if that's the case, then you have more to worry about than your mom seeing you do that. That money's not clean at all, broseph.

dude WHY would you do that? seriously. 400 bucks and that's it?

I reckon... I have to admit though it did crack me up

Ok. I know that was offensive, racist.. blaahh blaah blaaahh. But it did make me chuckle... just a little.

you know, i'm tired of complaining, you know how hard it is to be a mexican jew in the internet community

fthku 13

"Hard"? I can understand annoying and even aggravating at times, but it's not hard. It's just the internet. I don't mind Shaytard's joke, but I don't find it funny either. EDIT: Oh wow, looks like the thread was actually deleted. Oh well. This was directed at tona01.

a lot of people enjoy having money all over their naked body they are called strippers

blondebrunette11 4

give her $20 to never mention it again ;)

A measly 400? It's unlikely but studies show money is capable of transmitting illness and disease. Unfortunately for you, op, if that was the case with one of your bills, $400 probably wouldn't even pay for the consultation...

fthku 13

It's not unlikely. You don't need a study to think about it, just reason - money goes from hand to hand. Anyway, OP, you sound weird and obviously deserve it. Were you naked when you did that?

What I was saying is that it is highly unlikely you'll actually catch anything from them. And I stated there have been studies because I have not established myself as an authority on the subject so people have no reason to believe me (people can train themselves to deny anything).