By a fatty - 15/02/2011 06:25

Today, the lady running the pastry shop asked who I buy the second pastry for every day. I lied and told her that it's for a coworker. I eat them both. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 699
You deserved it 36 420

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Today, I'm afraid to admit to someone I don't know that I enjoy good food. FML" Good lord, if you're that ashamed of it, I'll take that second pastry. ****, I'll even take both of them.

why lie? just say you enjoy a tasty treat.

Comments

why lie? just say you enjoy a tasty treat.

because she is over weight ie ops name a fatty

WallyTheWombat 0

If op is fat then the pastry lady probably already thinks she eats them both.

#20 how do you know that she is fat? She could be skinny.

We don't know OP is fat for sure, but judging from a) OP's name is fatty b) OP eats two pastries a day and c) if OP was fit, they probably wouldn't be ashamed about eating the two pastries. Just my thoughts.

"Today, I'm afraid to admit to someone I don't know that I enjoy good food. FML" Good lord, if you're that ashamed of it, I'll take that second pastry. ****, I'll even take both of them.

nowIshallrise 0

LOL 2 But I agree, why would the woman care if you're eating two pastries? You're eating them, not her...

the pastry lady is interested in you. she's trying to find out if you're single. get in there!

Why care what a random woman thinks of you?

takeapieandrun 9

Not so random when you interact everyday.

I think he means random in the sense that this woman shouldn't have any significant importance in his/her life... meaning the woman's statement shouldn't have moved OP to feel that bad about their self...

prince122 0

lmao 22 I enjoy seeing your perfect grammar and logical responses in your comments then I look at your pic. like WTF gangsta nerd

AllieTheAwesome 0

it you feel bad about it then just stop

That made me smile... pastries are delicious! Enjoy both of them.^^

Yes. My boyfriend gets three for himself everyday and has no shame:}

You don't wear BOTH pasties? oh, pastries...nevermind

don't forget to buy one for all of us next time as well, you cheap bastard

I'm out of incredibly creepy fetishes for u 14 sorry :(

Who ate all the pies, who at... oh wait, you answered that one already.