Love language

By Anonymous - 07/05/2015 02:12 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend complained that I only respond to his flirtations with exasperation and annoyance. Apparently, grunting and humping my leg like an ill-mannered dog while I'm trying to wash dishes is his way of flirting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 376
You deserved it 4 091

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Smack him on the nose with a rolled up newspaper next time and say "bad Fido".

Apparently I've been doing it wrong for the last 4 years

Comments

You mean that isn't a turn on for you as much as it is for us boys?

If he wanted her attention, maybe he should be doing the dishes.

At least he doesn't do it when she's taking something out of the oven, like mine likes to.

IAmzephyr 22

great logic 24. do dishes, get sex

dannnngthatsux 19

#37, is good logic. always reward good behavior.

At least he isn't going full on caveman on you. Humping and grunting is comparatively nice :-)

In all honesty, I don't see why #2 got downvoted so much. It's kind of true... as soon as OP said 'humping and grunting', I imagined a cave man... you guys who are downvoting are too harsh.

iLike2Teabag 27

Throw the dog a bone, then. Or rather, let him throw you a bone.

Can you imagine if this was the common practice for flirting?

91hayek 31

Well we're pretty close to primal flirting already aka twerking and stuff. In the animal kingdom they call that PRESENTING.

Smack him on the nose with a rolled up newspaper next time and say "bad Fido".

Made me laugh really hard. Thanks, I needed it :D

You're welcome. I was also thinking about positive reinforcement for good flirting, aka rub his belly and call him a good boy.

He'd think she was taking him up on the offer.

Next time tell him to sit and call him a bad dog

spray some water on him and yell at him "keep calm boy!"