Love language

By Anonymous - 07/05/2015 02:12 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend complained that I only respond to his flirtations with exasperation and annoyance. Apparently, grunting and humping my leg like an ill-mannered dog while I'm trying to wash dishes is his way of flirting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 377
You deserved it 4 091

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Smack him on the nose with a rolled up newspaper next time and say "bad Fido".

Apparently I've been doing it wrong for the last 4 years

Comments

Tell him he's barking up the wrong tree

Not a good idea, really. then he'll have to bark up another tree...not sure op wants that

boydope420 8

He's got some feral instincts

91hayek 31

1.Start watching Dog Whisperer. 2.Use the discipline techniques. 3.????? 4.Profit.

Next time if he does the same thing. Throw a stick and ask him to fetch it

Ugh unsolicited grabbing can be So annoying. The only time it's good is when you're both feeling playful. My ex used to do that. FYL op.

IAmzephyr 22

some people love that sort of thing

Cool. but partners should be respectful when you don't love it

Haha. Some men are just strange beings OP! Time to introduce him to some romance novels and tell him to take notes!

ajs1987 15

Then she should introduce herself to a few pornos and do the same.

That's a good way to have a bad time.

ajs1987 15

He's trying to get you to laugh as well. If that's the only way that he flirts at all, then I feel bad for you. At least fake a chuckle when he does that, and you might just make him feel a bit better.

leogachi 15

Faking a laugh is the worst thing she can do, especially if it upsets her. If he thinks she finds it amusing it only spurs him on to do it again in the future, and that would be bad.

ajs1987 15

Women can fake a lot of things my friend, a laugh would be least harmful to his ego.

leogachi 15

Of course we can fake things, but that doesn't mean we should. Is a small stroke to his ego worth a lifetime of annoying jokes? No. No it isn't.

Yuck! My ex used to do the same thing, but in bed at 3 a.m. My response to his "foreplay" after a while was to shove him out of bed. I'm not necessarily suggesting that as an option, OP, but I will say that as long as he's not into BDSM, a little jolt to the system will do wonders to retrain the son of a bitch.