New saying just dropped

By Evan - 10/10/2022 15:30 - United States

Today, my new girlfriend demanded that I delete all my female friends' numbers. Her rationale is, “When them bitches are going through some shit, a shoulder to cry on becomes a dick to ride on.” When I refused, she promptly dumped me because she doesn’t "need a potential cheater” in her life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 520
You deserved it 197

Same thing different taste

Top comments

good on you for standing your ground. bullshit from an insecure partner is no way to live. bullet dodged

Sounds like the trash took itself out. You can do better than someone with that kind of warped logic.

Comments

good on you for standing your ground. bullshit from an insecure partner is no way to live. bullet dodged

Sounds like the trash took itself out. You can do better than someone with that kind of warped logic.

She did you a favour by dumping you. Be glad she's out of your life and move on.

Those who issue an ultimatum had better be ready to act if the other person refuses to give them what they want.

I take it she doesn't have male friends, or will otherwise put them out to pasture? If so, you might want to take that deal.

Doom_Kitty 12

you dodged a bullet. the only excuse for such a behaviour is being 15 and not having a fckn clue about relationships.

That sounds like a remarkably specific claim - Almost as if ex girlfriend was guilty of that herself in the past… OP is way better off without such a control freak.

mccuish 25

It seems like the trash was able to take its self out

you sure know how to pick them... bullet dodged, be happy.

Good riddance! A red flag removed without effort! You dodged a bullet. This type.of ultimatium doesn't work, as everyone has female family, distant relatives, classmates, colleagues, female bosses, damn your average grocery door server is probably female. This type of ultimatium shows deep insecurity and controlling need. Never stay with someone who doesn't trust you more than the random "bitches". Potential cheater is also a weird concept, maybe she is potential cheater as well, or potential narcissist, or potential abuser. This is delusional scare, and definitely not mature and secure in themselves to stay in relationship. Just to point out you can literally be in a relationship, and then go out for groceries to buy food and the cashier could easily be the soulmate.