Dreaming of me

By forever alone - 30/08/2016 13:55 - Trinidad and Tobago - San Fernando

Spicy
Today, I had a terrible dream where my aunt paid a stripper to have sex with me, since I'm 27 and haven't even kissed a guy yet. I ended up taking the dream-stripper to the mall for snacks instead. Even my dreams are mocking me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 777
You deserved it 1 654

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's ok to feel like you're not ready for sex, or that you haven't found someone you feel comfortable enough around to have sex with. It's a big step in someone's life and it takes a lot of trust. It'll happen when the time is right, until then don't be ashamed or let anyone make you feel ashamed of it.

Why look at her racks, when you can have snacks?

Comments

It's ok to feel like you're not ready for sex, or that you haven't found someone you feel comfortable enough around to have sex with. It's a big step in someone's life and it takes a lot of trust. It'll happen when the time is right, until then don't be ashamed or let anyone make you feel ashamed of it.

tounces7 27

For all we know OP wants a boyfriend but just can't find one.

Alup132 22

I know how you feel. I've got depression and lost a lot of friends and often times my dreams are of losing more, (which isn't much) or of good things that I wake up and realize they never happened.

I also had never been with a guy before my 27th, you never know! it's not a must have for a happy life; you cannot miss what you never had

Nothing to be ashamed of at least you deeply know what you want, and you will do what your mind is set to no matter what. You're just not ready and you habdle it maturely.

Why look at her racks, when you can have snacks?

That sounds waaaay too much like me in a couple of years... I feel you in this one OP...

Male. OP said she hasn't kissed a guy yet, so it's safe to assume the dream-stripper was a male.

Only to people trying to have dreams about OP and the stripper having sex.

don't beat yourself up. who cares if you haven't kissed anyone yet? it'll happen when it's supposed to happen, no need to stress about it.

Hmm what if dreams are merely insights into our simultaneously occurring parallel life?