Kinky

By Anonymous - 10/01/2011 03:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had a panic attack because my boyfriend thought it would be sexy to choke me in the middle of sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 826
You deserved it 6 139

Same thing different taste

Comments

I'm surprised nobody said "shut up and make the sammiches", I guess sucky jokes aren't too common early on. There are many ways to explain your boyfriend's actions : 1- He just think it's sexy 2- He was hired by the CIA to kill you (while having a good time) 3- He is bipolar I vote for number 2 :)

SirPlagueRat 6

You don't know what bipolar disorder is, do you?

Choking is only sexy when you watch too much **** and you also hate women, FYL

You two - Please learn to type. Q does not equal G and that number of capital letters was not necessary.

Oh wow, I've heard such similar stories to this from girls who have boyfriends who watch a lot of ****. I guess some guys use **** as a way to find ideas how to spice up their love lifes? Problem is, a lot of **** treats women as objects (not all ****, there is some more modern 'consentual' type **** out there). He obviously doesn't have the common sense to check with you BEFORE trying to strangle you. That sounds hot.

FYL. Your boyfriend obviously consumes way too much rough ****.

SooShee 0

I agree with both sides of the argument here. Preference in sex is an individual thing, and not everyone agrees. I've heard of "studies" that show lack of oxygen while orgasming can greatly intensify it. But if that kind of thing freaks you out, that's understandable. It has the potential I be incredibly dangerous.

therealsuperman 0

I read all the comments and this appears to be the only voice of reason. kudos. It's hard when most of these people are biased because they are kinky or unexperienced middle schoolers

This. A hundred times this. The way I see this, unless you see this as part of a recurring pattern with this guy, it's not actually a huge deal. Taking the initiative to try something new with sex is often considered a good thing. Now, when it comes to something like choking, this is the sort of thing you definitely should talk about with your partner first, for obvious reasons. However, given that this sort of thinking is difficult in the heat of sex and given that there's every likelihood that he was too ashamed of the desire when he wasn't aroused to ever actually talk about it... I'm not saying that choking someone without their permission is excusable per se, but it is understandable in this case. Unless this is just the latest in a line of stupid shit this guy's done, I'd say no harm no foul. Turn this into the perfect opportunity to discuss new things you both want to try and how willing you each are to accommodate the other. Take this time to establish boundaries, but remember that you should both strive to be GGG to a reasonable extent. Now, that said, if this *is* just part of a pattern, DTMFA!

It can be sexy if you're okay with it. I can understand why you had a panic attack if you've never done it before and he just assumed you'd like it.

ipoopinshoes 2

that's sexy. you must be boring in bed.