Kinky

By Anonymous - 10/01/2011 03:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had a panic attack because my boyfriend thought it would be sexy to choke me in the middle of sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 826
You deserved it 6 139

Same thing different taste

Comments

I feel sickened by the number of people who think this is OK. Wow. I'm living in the wrong era.

nokel11 7

you think people didn't have rough sex in other era's? you're dumber than you look.

Radek18 0

you need to get laid..... nah Jk I guess it just depends on the person.

KristinaKreme 0

I absolutely love your comments^ I always know you have something actually logic to say that I agree with!

my_two_cents 3

35, ever hear of Marquis de Sade? Maybe you'd prefer his era.

wow. squeeze his balls until he loses circulation. dominance is laughable and pathetic in men, therefore the opposite of sexy.

Which is why women rule the world.... Oh wait...

ShadyFTW1 0

Ha, love it when self-obsessed bitches attempt to sound cool.

run the other way....he isnt showing respect cause he didnt even ask if this is something you like during sex....plus he couldve killed you cause he's obviously inexperienced to do that without a safe word etc etc

HelloDeaadKitty 0

cut off his balls & tell hym a man with no balls is sexy!

VivianAudreyy 0

Did you know that you can have the best ****** of your life if you choke yourself or get choked? Lol it's just something I read.

I read something just like that! Except it was how people kill themselves by seeking pleasure from self-asphyxiation. Just a slightly different topic.

EvilDave 13

@61, I am sure David Carradine if he had not died from auto-erotic asphyxia, like many other people.