Kinky

By Anonymous - 10/01/2011 03:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had a panic attack because my boyfriend thought it would be sexy to choke me in the middle of sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 826
You deserved it 6 139

Same thing different taste

Comments

there's nothing wrong with it if you both agree on doing it. which is not the case here.

Pocahontas22_fml 0

That isn't so bad. Sometimes that is sexy.. as long as he doesn't take it to far.

only if there was conversation and she okay's it prior. not in this case.

You must date the Marquis de Sade. That makes you a necrophiliac. You pervert. :p

To half the commenters: In what way is that sexy? :S Really, I wanna know. -Virgin

InnocentLies 0

I know right.. I have a feeling the boyfriend has learned things in jail.

Asphyxiation is so in right now. Nothing is romantic as "I love you so much more than your crushed trachea can possibly rasp out".

Radek18 0
Pocahontas22_fml 0

it can actually be sexy... kinda like the guy is in charge. not everytime time obviously but every now and than it's good to try something new in bed. spice things up:) haha kinda like why hand cuffs or outfits are sexy...

once you actually start having sex you'll start finding out what you like when you explore your self and idk why but as long as u don't take it over board it's all ok ;)

#17, I'm gonna give a quote from one of my favorite books, that, taken slightly out of context, is creepily relevant to this: "But where is the ecstasy in breathing? If one were choking, then perhaps the first shuddering breath that followed upon deprivation might be an overwhelming delight and relief." Except that for some people, the delight goes through the "this **** makes me feel so alive!" part of the brain in addition to the "thank **** I'm alive!" part.

soldier4life_88 0

honestly I love the woman in charge and I've choked and been choked and I find nothing wrong with that as long both parties agree with it!!!

spikelea 0

I give you a standing ovation for being a virgin. good job. you've managed to stay pure in a world that hardly ever congratulates that.

SexyMexi21 23

True to that! Usually it depends on the person, I do like being retrained and choked... but not to the point where I can't physically be confortable or move or breath let alone or my hair forcefully pulled But like many of the replies on here already once you start you physical relations you will explore and see what fits you... maybe you like your hair pulled? its all on personal level but remember you and your Significant Other must be on the same book, same page and same paragraph for it to work. It makes no sense for one to enjoy it and the other to want to kill the other for being understanding. Before ANYTHING make sure you express your limits to how far you guys are going. Goodluck and have fun!!!

nokel11 7

that can be sexy....but only when both parties agree ;)

i think i would kick my bf in the nuts if he would do something like that without any warning. he should've asked you first if you would like that. fyl

Shadow_Phantom 26

What the f*ck. That is NOT hot... and he should've asked.

I love rough sex! nothing better then being chocked smacked and having my hair pulled. quit freaking out

Darkangelxx1234 0
Darkangelxx1234 0

Ahaha , its Called "Caps" not Shifts . Next Time You Try To Insult Someone , You Should Atleast Know What Your Talking About .

^ what 39 said. Also, nice username 39

xFalzz 0

42, they do almost the exact same thing...

therealsuperman 0

Caps make all letters uppercase dumbass

What 48 said. I was more talking about your repetitious use of a button to make your sentences look retarded. This Makes No Sense And Only Takes More Time To Type. Also, you're*

Darkangel, why do all your words start in caps? Is your shift/caps (because apparently, they're interchangeable) key malfunctioning?

chika_yeaah23 0

42. it's actually is called the shift key. not the caps key. if it were in fact the caps key, then ALL of the letters would have been capitalized. Not Just The First Letter Of Each Word.

my man does that to me all the time. it's insanly sexy. :D ydi

...u think that's sexy?! ... thats screwed up ... I would never do that to my girl

Chill out both of you some ppl like it others arent into it as long as both parties are willing and are comfortable with the choking/being choked let them(as long as nobody dies or gets serious damage) what isnt cool was how he did it without talking to OP about it first thats NEVER ok one of the key pillars of a relationship is communication not all this BS about 'training' anyways my point is ppl like different things. Admit it and accept it