Kinky

By Anonymous - 10/01/2011 03:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had a panic attack because my boyfriend thought it would be sexy to choke me in the middle of sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 826
You deserved it 6 139

Same thing different taste

Comments

I like all kinds of play. But anything that could potentially end my life is not worth 'an intense ******.' I get it - I'm not judging what turns people on, but as a nurse whose seen the unintended end results of people doing dangerous things for fun/whatever - I reserve the right to think it's pretty stupid. And yes- he should ask you. Also - please take a look at his overall behavior towards you. He could be an abusive, sociopath. Or he could be an innocent (stupid) experimenter without much sense. Just my two cents.

DTMFA. Safe breath play is informed and consensual. Only a creeper would just spring it on you. Run far and fast.

EvilDave 13

While it sucks that he didn't ask you about it, YDI for dating someone who would spring that kind of thing on you.

ReginalUT 0

Quit being such a prude. Chocking can be very erotic if done correctly and done within reason.

kandina 0

Douche? Ha, well I actually like being choked and stuff lol..so do alot of people. Guess he thought you might too xD

Your boyfriend is an idiot. You never, EVER pull that sort of shit on anyone without discussing it first. He sounds like a psychopath and if I were you, I would dump his stupid ass.

Sorry but I love to get choked. Not enough to die obviously. But I definitely love the struggle for air.

entwined 0
TheNinjaBuffalo 0

Kay, you seem to be implying that the two options are mutually exclusive. There should be an option (c) for all of the above.