Kinky

By Anonymous - 10/01/2011 03:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had a panic attack because my boyfriend thought it would be sexy to choke me in the middle of sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 826
You deserved it 6 139

Same thing different taste

Comments

I think it's both right and wrong he should have warned u on the other handmi luv rough sex I like stuff like being choked espiciallu since I'm bi I do with men and women but it's every1 has their own opinion -roughsexrocks

blacklite69 0

Oh, honey. You need to send your boyfriend over to my place :P

ChronicSnowflake 0

****** A right... lol being choked is sooo sexy

So how is someone supposed to react when a sexual partner starts throttling them?

For all the people who are saying that this girl needs overreacted and just needs to lighten up, being choked unexpectedly can freak a person out. Having a fetish is fine, but you should bring it up in conversation, not just do it. OP, FYL and you might want to consider talking to your boyfriend about different fetishes you two might have so you don't get anymore surprises. If you haven't already dumped him.

To all the people saying he should have asked- How do you go about that? *over dinner* "Hey honey, tonight when we go at it, do you think it'd be okay to choke you?"

I would argue that comfortability does not necessarily equate to maturity.

It doesn't in itself, but you could argue that if someone can't talk openly about sex that they aren't comfortable having sex, thus not ready for a healthy sexual relationship.

1. Choking during sex isn't always dangerous, (there is such thing as a safe word and respect to your partner) and it's not a horrific disgusting thing. Sometimes it is done lightly as a show of domination, or in rape fantasy play. Many people are into that, and if you find it so "weird" or strange, then don't do it. (Of course it can be unsafe if someone doesn't understand how lightly to do it, if it is done randomly with no explanation [which did happen to the op] or if it is done for asphyxiation purposes by someone who is not experienced in the matter) Which brings me to.. 2. The op should have been made aware of her partners fetish before he decided to just go with it. One would be equally upset if their partner decided to insert something into their anus or peed on them, for example, without asking first. 3. Those of you that seem to think there wouldn't be an appropriate time to ask or talk about what goes on during sex, obviously aren't ready for sex. There are plenty of opportunities where one partner could ask how another feels about a particular fetish, fantasy, or move. If you are too awkward or embarrassed to talk about sex as you would talk about anything else, then you are not mature enough to be having sex.

iloverichard you need therapy. really i am not kidding! get help. rape role playing isnt healthy at all. never ever . op get your husband help. and ilove richard i dont care what fetishes you have but dominance is showen by animals and neanderthals. if someone feels by voluence they need to show dominace they need help.

There are people that get a sexual thrill by dominating or being dominated by someone else. There's nothing wrong with that. As long as both parties know what is safe and what they're comfortable with there is nothing wrong with that kind of role play.

No hun, I don't "need help". I'm sorry your so judgmental and don't seem to understand what's healthy sexually or not, but lets clear something up. Having sex with my long-term boyfriend, in a comfortable setting where role play can be involved: healthy. Now, if someone were to put themselves in danger in order to seek gratification for their fetish, that would be unhealthy. Role play with an understanding partner and a safe word, is not. Maybe you'll learn this when you get out of high school and enter a healthy relationship.