Jealous much?

By Anonymous - 09/02/2010 06:12 - United States

Today, my boyfriend told my hamster he loved her. Repeatedly. In 'cute' baby voices. He has yet to say it to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 362
You deserved it 5 778

Same thing different taste

Top comments

come on, give him a break. It's kinda different when it's a freaking hamster.

he knows the hamster won't make a big deal out of it.

Comments

So says the bitch in high school? I bet you don't even know how to spell ****.

cpulver15 0

I fail to see how you think anyone cares about this.

Maybe he just doesn't love you. would you rather he lied? cuz it means nothing either way.

JessiKitty_lol 7

If you haven't been dating that long, then you don't need to be saying 'i love you' so soon. Girls these days, they're all about saying 'I love you,' when they don't even know what it means.

LOL thats funny, =.= Don't worry, I've been with my partner for a 2 years already. I probably won't hear those words(not anytime now anyway) , He just doesn't want to say it because he doesn't know what it means and doesn't want to say it without meaning it. But, I am the only girl he has ever stayed with for more than 3 months, I'm also the girl who he continues to stay with regardless of all the PMS and drama I put him through... and vice versa =D Lol keep your head up, I'm sure hell say it when he really feels and means it. Lol as for the hamster...it's lucky its cute!

Two years and he doesn't know what love is? Wow...

It doesn't mean anything in a weeklong relationship in high school either. I'm in high school btw.