By Anonymous - 12/01/2014 17:28 - United States - Sharon

Today, I was walking home from a horrible day at work, when some idiot emptied a trashcan on my head from his apartment balcony. He cried "Oh shit!" and apologized because I wasn't his intended target. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 719
You deserved it 3 725

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ahh sorry that happened OP! At least he said sorry, and maybe after having such a trashy day today, your day will turn out better tomorrow!

One man's trash is another man's treasure. He was just helping you get a jump start on finding that treasure.

Comments

flashback.miss 28

educate him on proper trash disposal.

thejewishfuhrer 17

I'm sure that's not how he disposes of his trash regularly, OP was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You have a lot of visits to your profile and i guarentee its because of your profile pic

Ahh sorry that happened OP! At least he said sorry, and maybe after having such a trashy day today, your day will turn out better tomorrow!

At least OP can clean that trash off in the shower without having to ask their parents.

off topic, but love that icon... go Pats!

"Stay on target... stay on target... now! Oh shit! I'm sorry OP!"

One man's trash is another man's treasure. He was just helping you get a jump start on finding that treasure.

You should repay the favor and make your target his

what a cherry to top the mountain of a crap day, sorry that happened op hopefully tomorrow is better day.

Speaking of mountain of crap, Taco Bell, FML.

After that, I would say the odds are pretty good tomorrow will be better...

ZomBgal 12

Other FML posts of this sort have usually ended with the person being a complete douche about their mistake. At least this one apologized. But on a bad day, I'm sure it meant nothing to you if they said sorry.