Jealous much?

By Anonymous - 09/02/2010 06:12 - United States

Today, my boyfriend told my hamster he loved her. Repeatedly. In 'cute' baby voices. He has yet to say it to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 362
You deserved it 5 778

Same thing different taste

Top comments

come on, give him a break. It's kinda different when it's a freaking hamster.

he knows the hamster won't make a big deal out of it.

Comments

Have you ever seen Made of Honnor? The lead only says I love you to dogs at first, I wouldn't worry too much, maybe he just hasn't realized he loves you too. You know how slow guys can be, no offence to the guys. But it couldn't also be a red flag??

Dear OP, Try asking him why he's never told you he loves you. Being in a relationship by very few means, infers that love is involved. More often it's about either sex, validation through empathy, or just because people are lonely and would rather get some attention/desire than none at all. Granted, as this post indicates, we'd rather just post about our boyfriends saying 'I love you' to an inferior life form, that might in fact *hate* him... but really. Try asking him why he hasn't said it to you. Just think, the hamster might not reciprocate his affections at all; might be planning his death every second of every waking day. Did I mention you should ask him why he hasn't told you he loves you?

ctgirl12345 0

High school skanks just need to give their virginity to men who deserve it. Not acne faced boys. Give up the pink bitches!

transcedental 18

#112 I respect your opinion. I realize how naive I may sound. But in my own little world if you really love someone - you will always do. That's why I still love my ex-boyfriend but I definitely don't want to be with him.. because I'm not IN~love with him. My current boyfriend knows that, and if we separate he would know that I'll continue loving him in my own bizarre way, too. Why? Because my love is eternal ^^.. Thanks anyway, I appreciate your respond. ^^ yeah tmi :D ^^` meh.. w/e ;D

babyveronica 0

I think he's in the relationship still just to see your hamster everyday haha

bfffness 0

what's the big deal? the hamster is better off with him. he's probably only with you to see the hamster.

DarDarAttack 0

There are only 2 possible explanations. 1. The hamster is more sexy than the OP. 2. He boyfriend gets off thinking about hamsters, thus, he has a creepy, kinky obsession with them. The only possible way to resolve this is getting a face transplant. Then, You'll be sexier than your hamster, and your boyfriend will jack off thinking of you!

ahem, I believe I already said this? LEARN TO READ!