Jealous much?

By Anonymous - 09/02/2010 06:12 - United States

Today, my boyfriend told my hamster he loved her. Repeatedly. In 'cute' baby voices. He has yet to say it to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 362
You deserved it 5 778

Same thing different taste

Top comments

come on, give him a break. It's kinda different when it's a freaking hamster.

he knows the hamster won't make a big deal out of it.

Comments

stormin972 0

Wow what's it been, a whole week you've been dating?

#103: It means the world at the time, as you get older, you realize how wrong you are. I highly doubt that this guy is the best guy you're ever going to find and the only guy you'll ever love this completely. Statistics can show that.

orlyescence 0

>.< Would you rather he talk in a baby voice to you, OP? Some people just talk to cute fuzzy animals that way, no big deal. So this isn't an FML. This would be an FML if he talked to it in a cute voice while you were looking, but when your back was turned he tortured it or something.

yes01 0

Today, my boyfriend told my hamster he loved her. Repeatedly. In 'cute' baby voices. He has yet to tell me. MLIA

tweetbaby14 18

I think he may have impregnated your hamster... well look on the bright side now you'll have hamster people babies :D

I'm guessing the reason is that you're quite a gaping **** who constantly nags and doesn't deserve him?

whooooo caaaaaaaarreeesssss. if he starts getting saucy with the thing, than be worried.

maybe he just loves animals..you cant expect someone to tell u they love u. he's waiting till hes sure! stOOpid bitch!!

Handy down, the hamster is cuter than you.