It's called fashion

By anonymous - 04/05/2009 05:40 - United States

Today, I went into work to set up a new store. There was a lot of lifting so I dressed casual. This happened to be the day the owner brought in his conservative family to check out the store. I was wearing a shirt that says "Everyone Poops" and has a donkey and elephant pooping. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 437
You deserved it 60 550

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KwitIt 0

I mean, I understand wanting to dress casual... but isn't there kind of a line somewhere between casual and inappropriate?

Why would you even buy a t-shirt like that?

Comments

gqduck 0

You need to be a little more tactful and figure out where the line between casual and wildly inappropriate for the work place is. In a situation like this, just go with a plain white t-shirt. jeez.

xThatRandomGirlx 0

Casual is one thing but inappropriate is something else. That's not the kind of shirt you wear to work, anywhere.

Funny shirt, but maybe save it for the weekends, ya know?

A lot of prudes here. Not the funniest shirt, but hardly offensive. And casual for moving and lifting heavy items=first thing out of the closet or hamper. I know I wouldn't wear a shirt I cared a whole lot about while moving and lifting. People need to get over themselves. Professional while doing manual labor? As long as the job is done, I could care less what the employee is wearing. But then again, I don't associate what people wear to their ability to work or act like an adult.

heh heh 57. You were confused as to which you wanted, the shirt or the elephant / donkey shit.

Idiot. You should've worn business casual--a button down shirt and jeans.

turn shirt inside out hopefully the paint/picture won't show even if you had the shirt backwards ._. if so, there's too much effort in reading it plus you can explain this is what kids are wearing these days and add that its part of having to dress casual :P

0 3

The OP is probably a guy and doesn't care about what his shirt says.