It's called fashion

By anonymous - 04/05/2009 05:40 - United States

Today, I went into work to set up a new store. There was a lot of lifting so I dressed casual. This happened to be the day the owner brought in his conservative family to check out the store. I was wearing a shirt that says "Everyone Poops" and has a donkey and elephant pooping. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 437
You deserved it 60 550

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KwitIt 0

I mean, I understand wanting to dress casual... but isn't there kind of a line somewhere between casual and inappropriate?

Why would you even buy a t-shirt like that?

Comments

abcdefg11233 0

conservatives are ridiculous - you life is ****** btw that shirt sounds hilarious!

I would wear that shirt to school...

AntiChrist7 0

it's not even a funny shirt. YDI

I don't get what the problem is? It's a t-shirt, I'm sure no-one cares

birds_fml 7

How is this bad? All the shirt says is that both republicans and democrats suck. I have the same shirt (go Threadless!) and it's about as non-offensive as you can get, unless someone is offended by poop.

perfectwinds 0

That's not a shirt you should wear to work regardless of what you're doing! Though it is kind of funny. There's casual and disrespectful. Customers still can walk by looking into the new store.

suaveneanderthal 0

I don't care how conservative they are, their butt holes can't be too tight that they no longer poop! Everyone does it even them.

Just a lame FML. Why are you saying FML for? Because you are unable to understand when it is acceptable to wear a t-shirt that is childish and not very funny? Or perhaps that you confuse "casual" for "getting the most moronic shirt out of the closet"? Srsly, learn to dress yourself like an adult and you'd be fine.

primogen18 0

Not as bad as answering the door wearing a "Burn The Priest" shirt (Lamb of God's former name) when it was a couple of jehova's witnesses. Not that those people aren't annoying anyway even when you tell them NOT to keep coming and you don't really care, but still it was sort of awkward.

#40 has it right. I had a customer yesterday wearing a shirt that said "While you were reading this...I farted." Really, who sells such stupid shirts? And why do grown men buy them!?