By lifesucks0925 - 06/09/2013 07:01 - United States - Vallejo

Today, I had to clean human excrement at work when the fitting room turned into the shitting room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 777
You deserved it 2 816

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some people are disgusting. Sorry you had to do that.

AboveAll04 14

job security ? its the only positive I can think of

Comments

Darren22 12

Pretty actually disgusting though. Man pooping and peeing in the toilet seat is one thing, but ******** in a fitting room? That's another story.

haha yeh good luck lol i could pay someone like you to walk backwards.

AboveAll04 14

job security ? its the only positive I can think of

I just wish people were more humane to their co-workers. It's sad op. May be you can find another job where they won't treat you like this.

Where does it say a coworker did this? I'm pretty sure it was some random dick customer.

I think you commented on the wrong post.

That's exactly what I tell myself everyday at work. It's the motto to live by to get through the day, Especially in retail. By the way this might be a new trend , someone peed in our fitting rooms the other day, so disgusting.

Sounds luke a "shitty" situation OP. Anybody? No....

Some people are disgusting. Sorry you had to do that.

Does this remind anyone else of the movie BridesMaids?

tpm45 25

Hopefully it was a baby.... If not, someone needs adult diapers.

For some reason a bit of Biology from school stuck in my head. Fecal matter is not excrement since it is not excreted (generated) by the body as per urine, sweat, tears, saliva etc. It is just a digestive waste product. Still, FYL, sorry to hear that OP.

Excretion: "waste matter discharged from the body; especially : waste (as feces) discharged from the alimentary canal" excernere is latin for "to separate or to discharge" and fecal matter falls under the category of waste discharged from blood, tissues, or organs.

Damnit our bio teacher told us lies.. LIES! Haha (in my defence this was in the days before smartphones and Wikipedia!)

44 - I think your prof was right, you just worded it poorly. Fecal matter is excrement (by definition), but excrement is never actually excreted by the body because the definition of excretion is "To separate and discharge (waste matter) from the blood, tissues, and organs." Feces are never actually moved to/from the bloodstream, they stay in the gut the whole time they're in your body.

I read that on a different fml, before this one. Nice try.

erockinthesuburb 17

I hate it when people take the piss like that..

evan_7899 28

One day you will get jokes...one day

jsc9306 14

I've heard of that happening before when I worked at Macy's. cleaning up fitting rooms is a shitty job. I worked them before and told my kids- don't EVER leave them a mess. Someone has to pick up after you. Def, a shitty job.