It's called fashion

By anonymous - 04/05/2009 05:40 - United States

Today, I went into work to set up a new store. There was a lot of lifting so I dressed casual. This happened to be the day the owner brought in his conservative family to check out the store. I was wearing a shirt that says "Everyone Poops" and has a donkey and elephant pooping. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 437
You deserved it 60 550

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KwitIt 0

I mean, I understand wanting to dress casual... but isn't there kind of a line somewhere between casual and inappropriate?

Why would you even buy a t-shirt like that?

Comments

hey so...can i borrow that shirt? thats effing hilarious.

s0mebitch 0

OMG, My friend has that shirt. LMFAO #66. I would buy that one too! Omg, Max is this you.?

Seems like a lot of you think the shirt is about "lol gais poop is funny lol". It's about Republicans and Democrats both sucking. Elephant=Symbol for republicans, Donkey=Symbol for democrats. Conservatives are usually republican, though liberal would have been the same thing. But to be honest this still isn't a FML.

livluvlaf123 0

HEYY someone at school was wearing that same shirt today..... hmmmmm

I see absolutely nothing wrong with wearing a shirt like that. Sorry if the OP doesn't have the same fashion sense as most of you. I find it rather funny actually, not much of an FML. Though I'm sure it was fairly awkward, nothing to really moan about.

cantth1nk0fnam3 3

go to the bathroom and turn it inside out

Good idea #90. Even if it was casual day, why would you wear THAT shirt. That isn't even funny outside of a work environment. Ughhh.

Well if you wear that shirt to work, you have to expect someone to see it.