It's called fashion

By anonymous - 04/05/2009 05:40 - United States

Today, I went into work to set up a new store. There was a lot of lifting so I dressed casual. This happened to be the day the owner brought in his conservative family to check out the store. I was wearing a shirt that says "Everyone Poops" and has a donkey and elephant pooping. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 437
You deserved it 60 550

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KwitIt 0

I mean, I understand wanting to dress casual... but isn't there kind of a line somewhere between casual and inappropriate?

Why would you even buy a t-shirt like that?

Comments

Uhm, that shirt is from a children's book, so I doubt they cared. Get over yourself. Christ.

guys, chill, it's just a simple t-shirt with a simple political pun http://www.threadless.com/product/428/Everyone_Poops i think it's funny, and overall not that inappropriate..

Unlesss you work at a tee shirt store (FAIL)

Hope they didn't say anything but.... "Casual" and "inappropriate" are two different styles of tshirts

LilKonvicted 0

Lol! I have that t-shirt!!! =P

fretforyerlatte 0

i don't really think it's that bad but if you're not comfortable with all types of customers/co-workers families/etc seeing your shirt you probably shouldn't wear it to work.

You really thought that was appropriate? YDI

Since you're setting up a new store, I'm assuming it wasn't open for customers to really come into, in which case I see absolutely nothing wrong with this. People are going to wear their street clothes if they're able to wear their street clothes, and the owner should have expected that workers doing lots of lifting would wear a suit and tie. As for the shirt itself, I find it funny and don't quite understand what the problem is.

jjbaby 0

Under no circumstances would it be acceptable to wear that shirt in a work environment... There are plenty of casual clothes that you could have worn that wouldn't have embarrassed you!