Incel vibes

By unlucky - 05/08/2009 16:29 - South Africa

Spicy
Today, I was talking with a close friend (who is a virgin) about why he didn't want to have sex with a prostitute. He told me that, "It's not nice to know that the girl you are having sex with has slept with half the country." He then added, "That's exactly why I wouldn't have sex with you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 230
You deserved it 65 209

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like a conversation I had with a very close friend of mine. Then we ended up dating :-p

qwertyone 0

It sounds like he was joking. That or you actually do sleep around too much. For the sake of humanity I hope it's the former.

Comments

Sounds like a conversation I had with a very close friend of mine. Then we ended up dating :-p

So one of you was a huge **** and the other was a virgin and now you're dating? Good luck to the happy couple...

Even though I don't really believe in this idea, opposites are said to attract. Maybe the **** in the couple actually enjoyed teaching the virgin about sex.

Kiwi_Splash 0

******* ouch. I mean that like: "DO YOU NEED SOME ICE FO DAT BURN?!!"... Sorry, very rude of him. Should've slapped him?

idkk42314 0

i totally agree wit u! tht was f*ing rude of him!!! I just can't help but wonder.. u prostitute or sumptin?? how the f wuld he know tht you had sex with tht many people?

#56, please cut both of your hands off so you can never type your thoughts and put them online for me or anyone else to read. I doubt I'll ever stop by the pit of stupid you live in, but in case I ever come within earshot of you, please bite your tongue off too so you never say anything ever again.

what is with u people commenting on this just so ur comments aren't so low down? the the non-douches who don't do that but are actually quicker to post don't get noticed. selfish

@ 78 You mean... like you just did, butt plug?

cookie monster... i was skimming through some other fmls and I see that seems to be a common response for you... just because you arent a fan of the ladies doesnt make women bad wait, his comment disappeared.. does a thumb down hide it completely for you?

He may be living next door to you for all you know.

Jazzmie 0

would you like a side of Epic to go with that FAIL!

BRBsummer 9

Wow. Well, for him to say something like that he must have grounds...YDI for sleeping around.

Srsly. Don't be a **** if you don't want to be called out on it, dumb *****.

YDI FOR BEING A FREAKING *****. sheesh, girls are rediculous. Buncha ******.

Or he may be a virgin because this is how he treats people.

septemberlovebug 0

seriously, you think all girls are ******? maybe your girlfriend is one, but don't go saying all girls are. that is certainly not true

? FherL, I don't agree with double standards.... women should pay for 1/2 the dates and men shouldnt get fussy if women follow the same approach to sex that they do

qwertyone 0

It sounds like he was joking. That or you actually do sleep around too much. For the sake of humanity I hope it's the former.

"For the sake of humanity"? You don't think that might be exaggerating just a little bit?

americayay 0

Well, if it's true that you're a ****, then it's well-deserved. If not, your friend's really mean or under a misapprehension you could easily clear up.

KryptoniteKiss 0

This post struck me the same way. Something is just off about who is inquiring about what and why. However, if true, agreed- sounds like his shields went up because he wants what he perceives he can't have. Cards are played right, I don't remember the last time a female inquired about why I didn't want to have sex that didn't end up in fantastic sex with said female. Poor bastard.

hatcher 0

Meh. I'd rather be with a **** than a virgin any day.

The easiest road is always to be a ****, or a whoremonger... requires zero effort.

Yes, I have seen a lot of people who thought that being miserable is ok as long as it is the hardest way. Actually the easiest way is to sit within your own shell and call all others ***** so you do not need an explanation why they do not care about you.

South Africa? So she had sex with ten people?

Lol then Americans wonder why the rest of the world thinks they're retards

I agree with 13. Oh and 9 wtf does that even mean? There are a lot of people in SA and trust me they have quit enough sex.

quite?* maybe? I always get confused can one of you spelling/grammar Nazis help? =P

you should've said : south africa ? so she has aids ?

Only the retarded Americans care what the rest of the World thinks. The intelligent Americans don't give two-hoots in hell what the World believes.

Kinda random......But it has truth to it..

bexox 0

Are you kidding? South Africa is very populated. I'm sure you'd also be surprised to know there is a large population of whites. Also, AIDS is very rampant there, so if that's what he is concerned about, I don't blame him for being cautious.

snowFML 0

lmfao. I've had the same said to me. Only he was joking. Cause I'm not a **** like you. XD