If only…

By ActuallyDoneFor - 10/11/2018 10:30 - Canada - Saint Albert

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I had a friend over. This friend was talking about how 2 girls were trying to get with him. My boyfriend says, "I wouldn't ever fuck the blonde one, but I would do the other one in a heartbeat." Then, realizing what he said, he hesitantly added "…if I was single." FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 596
You deserved it 479

Same thing different taste

Top comments

whiskey'swino 15

Sometimes the smaller head thinks faster than the larger one.

Sorry but no normal person wants to hear about their significant other drooling all over another person.

Comments

whiskey'swino 15

Sometimes the smaller head thinks faster than the larger one.

Dump him and find someone less attractive. He’ll always be more trouble than he’s worth.

ohsnapword 21

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

That’s what you thought about your wife. Just sayin’.

You two shouldn't be lusting after other people. Your focus should only be on each other.

Sorry but no normal person wants to hear about their significant other drooling all over another person.

If you or a loved one hit any of the criteria in this comment, you may need marriage counseling! Please call 1-800-enterpoly or call your nearest clinic for further advice. Thank you

ohsnapword 21

I wouldn't call it "lusting after other people". It's perfectly natural to find people, other than your significant other, attractive. When either of us is out with friends, the subject of who one wants to have sex with comes up from time to time. Mostly, it's which celebrities we would have sex with. Sometimes a conversation like the OP's would come up. It never bothers us. I was not aware that this is supposed to bother us. i'm going to have to re-evaluate the last 13 years of my life.

Justin Allan Bannister 9

it's fine to have sexual fantasies and sharing it with your significant other!!!! geeze, you're married, not buried!!!

bluhbluhbluh 14

Where are you, PenguinPal3017? We are all waiting for you to officially declare this a sticky situation.

Too much, if you must know! I thought it was a sure thing, a lock. Ooh, my poor kneecaps!

If he speaks that crudely about women, why do you want to even be with him? He's a jerk.

tounces7 27

Guys say that to their guy-friends all the time. Usually without actually meaning it.

It was an odd thing to say but it's just something he said to sound cool in front of the friend I'm sure Don't pay too much into it

tounces7 27

Eh, at least he backtracked it. He was only commenting on their general appearance, doesn't mean he plans to cheat on you.