Incel vibes

By unlucky - 05/08/2009 16:29 - South Africa

Spicy
Today, I was talking with a close friend (who is a virgin) about why he didn't want to have sex with a prostitute. He told me that, "It's not nice to know that the girl you are having sex with has slept with half the country." He then added, "That's exactly why I wouldn't have sex with you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 230
You deserved it 65 211

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like a conversation I had with a very close friend of mine. Then we ended up dating :-p

qwertyone 0

It sounds like he was joking. That or you actually do sleep around too much. For the sake of humanity I hope it's the former.

Comments

Ew. That was gratuitous, it's not like you were begging him, right? Just call the ****** a pedophile or goatfucker or something.

well, something he said obviously must've be true to you if you feel so offended

HeyThereGorgeous 0
idkk42314 0

haha!!! tht totally made me crak up 4 about like 10 minutes here! hella funny man!!

BURNED! you got totally owned on that one ****! he's right, though. good for him.

mehwhateverr 0

Uh, why would you try to convince your virgin friend to sleep with a hooker? YDI. By the way, he sounds funny. I like him.

scrubalub 0

I didn't know it was considered bad to be a virgin. At any rate, YDI for being a ****.

Man, you haven't been paying attention, have you? :-P

He sounds like self-righteous, and that is quite disgusting as well.

scrubalub 0

I'm not self righteous. And I'm not a male. But you can't really tell from my screen name so I'll let it slide. I was just making an observation to the conversation at hand...because lately in society people are laughed at for being virgins. I'm not sure why. If the girl in this FML isn't a **** and the boy just said it as a joke, then her life sucks. But she never made any attempt to deny his statement, which leaves room to question. Why does this even matter? Whatever.

noni_mus 0

I wouldn't consider it an FML if I had a funny friend

I agree with him. I wouldn't want to have sex with someone who has had sex so freely with dozens of other people.