By Laura - 17/09/2010 00:35 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend of three years decided it was finally time to have sex. After we did, he told me that he was sleeping with another girl. He wanted to have sex with me to see who was better. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 715
You deserved it 6 217

Same thing different taste

Top comments

schwancy 2

Oooo did you win? Is your prize a dip-shit boyfriend?

Aaarrreee weeee taaaalkiiing liiikeeee thiiis fooooor aaas reeeeaaaasssoonn

Comments

daaaammmnnn, u should have bitched & pimp slapped that foo' u suuurrreee do not as hell deserve thaaat.

Aaarrreee weeee taaaalkiiing liiikeeee thiiis fooooor aaas reeeeaaaasssoonn

schwancy 2

Oooo did you win? Is your prize a dip-shit boyfriend?

don't be silly... she already had a dip shit boyfriend =)

how could she have, 3 years and no sex? I'm assuming she's a virgin, zero experience.

she was probably waiting for marriage, it's really not that uncommon. I don't see why so many people are making a big deal about that...

I like to think that her prize was a wake up call and the ridding of a dip-shit boyfriend. Thats seems like the better deal, in OP's case.

Chili, I don't think she was waiting for marriage. The fml says that it was 'finally time', so I guess she wanted sex for a long, long time, instead for in her wedding night. Besides, she gave it to him, so she didn't mind. But I don't get it. OP obviously wanted sex. Why didn't they have it? Because she didn't want? - no, she's the one who couldn't wait to have sex. Because he didn't want? - maybe, but why would he then start sleeping with another woman? Didn't they discuss having sex? - maybe, but they were three years together, they must have spoken about it. But why didn't they than have sex? I don't get it, but I'm sure a lack of communication is the main problem. People dare to cheat if they don't get at home what they want, but OP wanted to give it to him. Nope, I don't get it. They only thing I certainly knows is that he's a jerk. I should give OP the huge, sharp-pointed rock from another FML.

RedPillSucks 31

He was seduced by the dark side.

looks like communication is necessary only when you want to **** smbd... in other cases you may use your hands...

124 - I read your profile and I agree ... not

CableX17 0

I did not read 124's profile, however i did read 124's comment, and I do think it's a little ridiculous how sex obsessed everyone is. Saddening I think, what this world has come to. There used to be a time when you committed to someone before engaging in the most intimate act possible(<--referring to sex, for anyone with an IQ of watermelon or lower;P)

Yes, Cable, there was a time when people waited for sex till a marriage they were forever stuck in, but I don't remember that time being good. Not saying that hundred years ago every married couple was unhappy , but women weren't able to divorce if things didn't go well, sexuality was a taboo, it was a woman's duty to spread her legs, and a men's right to make advance of it,...etc. Not a time I'm longing for. Your comment of 'where the world has come to' is just too simple and naïve. We are animals, sex is important for us and our survival (and our pleasure). Don't deny that. And certainly don't think that things were better in the past decades, they were different, the meaning and experience of sex was different, but not better. Sex isn't everything. But it's much.

#148.... perfect answer, faith in humanity +0.7

rpvia 0

dannnng lol that's pretty messed up

Nowel 0

so who was better? ;) lol jk but seriously dump his ass if u haven't

momentum 0

this is what happens when HE gets to decide :/

Nowel 0
FYLDeep 25

I'm guessing the other girl. I don't think he would have told his girlfriend that if he wanted her to stay with him.