Incel vibes

By unlucky - 05/08/2009 16:29 - South Africa

Spicy
Today, I was talking with a close friend (who is a virgin) about why he didn't want to have sex with a prostitute. He told me that, "It's not nice to know that the girl you are having sex with has slept with half the country." He then added, "That's exactly why I wouldn't have sex with you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 230
You deserved it 65 211

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like a conversation I had with a very close friend of mine. Then we ended up dating :-p

qwertyone 0

It sounds like he was joking. That or you actually do sleep around too much. For the sake of humanity I hope it's the former.

Comments

Whatevers_clever 0

how much does someone want to bet me that someone is going to end up saying YDI for talking to a virgin(and no one say it just because i said that)

hangingontolife 0
Bloodrush 0

if she is such a **** how could she possibly have the username unlucky....how are you unlucky if you sleep around like a *****....just like a pimp treats his hoes, i give her no sympathy....YDI

nibiyabi 0

Gee I dunno, maybe the fact that you live in the AIDS capital of the world has something to do with it too.

i would like to meet this man . he sounds deec

YDI for being a *****. No guy is going to refer you as the person that has had sex with "half the country" unless you actually have had lots of sex with many different men. Seriously. Get a life. Having sex shouldn't be your #1 Priority. Sure, everyone wants to lose their virginity. Heck, I haven't, and I congradulated myself, because too many people are getting STDs, and I don't want that risk. One night of pleasure (or many nights in your case) is not worth risking your life. Also, kudos to the kid who rejected your offer. I would have done the exact same. The only time you get to say "FML" is the day you die of AIDS or some other STD, because you made a stupid decision, and I would still say You deserved it.

But she is the type that every male whoremonger seeks out. Epitome of hypocrisy.

triplethreat13 0

hiring a prostitute = asking for an STD. he's smart, you're an idiot.

Haha, you know... she doesn't even say she was offended by it. Just that it was said.