In your dreams

By ohiochibi - 03/12/2009 19:34 - United States

Today, I posted a note on Facebook about a weird dream I had about my ex-boyfriend, in which I made out with him, then it turned into a vampires vs. werewolves battle. My ex PMs me and says there's a better chance of a vampires vs. werewolves battle than us ever making out again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 389
You deserved it 47 952

Same thing different taste

Top comments

brrrx 0

How could anyone click anything other than "you deserved it?"

Why would you post that on facebook?...maybe tell a friend or two lol If you were to post that on facebook or myspace, of course he would respond like that!

Comments

Just a typical Junk-in-junk-out dream. The brain has to clean that trash out sometime.

idontgiveone 0

Why would you even post anything about your ex and specially about 'dreaming' about you and him making out? desperate much?

I'm a twilight fan, yes. But it my dream had nothing to do with twilight. It was just random vampires and werewolves. but the vampires weren't all edward cullen-like. they were REAL vampires, the kind that have fangs and shit. besides, it was a note, not a status. I tagged no one in the note. it was just a crazy ass dream. and we just broke up, so i was just telling him what i dreamt to get a laugh out of him because we're still friends. I do still care about him.

YDI for being a Twerd. and also YDI if the Warewolves didn't win.

Tomaino 3

I think all the people accusing her of being a Twitard are more Twitards themselves. First thing I thought of when I read about this was Blade.

lyfesukz 0

lol #106 u made my day, hahaha.... and at least he private messaged u instead of posting it on ur wall for all ur friends to see

that's like just plain awful . & completely rude..

caamm 0

i bet your not the shiniest penny in the fountain are you? thats just stupid

I don't understand how the werewolves haven't won this battle centuries ago. Just attack them during the day! The ones you don't kill get finished off by the sun. Jeez, I wish I was the general of the werewolves.