In your dreams

By ohiochibi - 03/12/2009 19:34 - United States

Today, I posted a note on Facebook about a weird dream I had about my ex-boyfriend, in which I made out with him, then it turned into a vampires vs. werewolves battle. My ex PMs me and says there's a better chance of a vampires vs. werewolves battle than us ever making out again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 389
You deserved it 47 952

Same thing different taste

Top comments

brrrx 0

How could anyone click anything other than "you deserved it?"

Why would you post that on facebook?...maybe tell a friend or two lol If you were to post that on facebook or myspace, of course he would respond like that!

Comments

nonynony 0

First of all, stop putting any of your dreams on facebook. No one cares. Secondly, why oh why would you put up that dream in particular?

nonynony is totally right. Bad decisions, all around. I think you might be a Facebook/Twitter-*****. What makes me think you fit the criteria? The fact that you have the need to tell your "friends" all of the insignificant things in your life, and especially the things that you should definitely keep to yourself. If you simply HAD to tell everyone about your dream because someone was holding a gun to your head, leave out the part where you were making out with your ex. You ARE allowed to 'edit' your dreams or any other shit that you decide to post. Maybe you should show a little bit more judgment in what you post next time.

Meh. A luke warm Meh. And only a Meh.

athame1983 0

YDI for being a pathetic desperate freak

I don't get how this is an FML. He's your ex so he's not going to make out with you again anyway. And meh, so you had a dream.. you shouldn't really go posting it on Facebook anyway.

So I was scrolling through all these comments and people are harsh. I actually thought that Stephanie Meyer painted a beautiful picture through her literature. But that is besides the point. I think that facebook is a great networking site to stay in contact with friends and family you don't see on a regular basis. In my personal opinion you shouldn't post things that are gonna come back to haunt you. On a different subject, I think that it is hilarious that people use facebook to write a novel of their life. For example, people post a status such as "work 4 to close" or " Cleaning my toilet" or " I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning". Come on people, we seriously don't need a play by play of your entire schedule for the day. We all have to work, (well most of us anyway) and we all have a bad day once in a while. Not everyone needs to know your personal life as well as you do. But as for the rest of us, It does give us something to talk about.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

I guess Meyer painted a beautiful picture with the thesaurus she vomited over the pages of all 4 books.

aw, how considerate of your ex. :3 no seriously, no sarcasm intended. (keyword: PRIVATE-MESSEGE'd)

YDI on so many levels including, but not limited to: liking twilight, thinking about twilight, posting anything remotely personal on facebook.

Haha so true, don't forget taking dreams serious and still thinking about your ex.